Incorrect Artist Thumb showing when new album added?
Question 
Hi guys, not a major but still a little annoying. When I add a new album to my music folder everything loads correctly except the artist thumb. It displays a particular album cover every time. The same album cover. I would love to know why its doing this and where this cover is located so I can delete it. I can go in and click refresh and then get the correct thumb but its time consuming for each artist. I have looked in /userdata/thumbnails but no luck finding it. Any help is appreciated! Smile
For anyone with the same issue, I deleted the thumbnails folder and rescanned the music library. Tested adding a new album and all worked fine.
Can you tell me how you deleted the thumbnail folder? Is that only for artists thumbs for the music source?
clubwerks Wrote:Can you tell me how you deleted the thumbnail folder? Is that only for artists thumbs for the music source?

I'm new to XBMC so my solution was probably not the best one as deleting the thumbnails folder also effected my movies and tv collection. Its taken a few hours but I am back to normal now and all is working though. If you do want to do it though navigate to C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails

You could try going into thumbnails and just deleting the music folder (backup first) wished I had done this first!

If that doesnt work just delete the Thumbnails folder. Good luck Big Grin
OK, that will probably work fine for me because I have all my artwork for all my TV shows and movies stored locally.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Incorrect Artist Thumb showing when new album added?0