ClearLogos for Music?
Is there a way to see ClearLogos for Music in Transparency?
only if you use the svn version of T! for xbmc pre-eden:
skin settings > general > music - show logos
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Question 
I installed the latest SVN of XBMC and T!.
I turned Music "Enable Logos" ON, I tried Artist view and Album View. I tried pressing the "Tab" button.
My Clearlogos are named "logo.png" in the artist folder for each artist.
What am I missing? I can't use the CdArt Manager because its broken in Pre-Eden SVN?
I manually downloaded each logo.png from Fanart.tv.
I dont even know where / when the logo is supposed to show up, so maybe i'm in the wrong view?
Where is it supposed to show up?

Thanks in advance,
- MiLO83
from the top of my head, you also need to set the path to you music folder in skin settings.

clear-logo's should at least show up in fanart view (top-left) and a couple of other views.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Lightbulb 
I tinkered around and got it working, however I have a question,

Ronnie, Could we please get clear logos over the visualizer?
I didn't know how to describe what I mean, so I made a YouTube video with Camtasia Studio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRodT2hkrOU

Let me know what you think?
(I am using nightly builds of XBMC and T! from about 4-5 days ago)

THANKS!
- MiLO
MiLO83 Wrote:I tinkered around and got it working, however I have a question,

Ronnie, Could we please get clear logos over the visualizer?
I didn't know how to describe what I mean, so I made a YouTube video with Camtasia Studio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRodT2hkrOU

Let me know what you think?
(I am using nightly builds of XBMC and T! from about 4-5 days ago)

THANKS!
- MiLO

look nice, so i don't see any reason why not to add it.

may take some time before i get to it, but i won't forget.
Lightbulb 
It's been a few weeks and I check this topic every day for updates?
Any Idea when this is going to be worked on? Would sending you (Ronie) a few $$ help? I would like to see this implemented pretty badly.

Thanks,
- MiLO
MiLO83 Wrote:Would sending you (Ronie) a few $$ help?

nah, sending a couple of spare hours might do the trick though
little surprise for you in T! svn ;-)
Hey I have been out of town for a few days visiting my parents.
I installed the latest SVN and am very impressed.
I know your skin is called "Transparency!" and its the only skin I use and recommend,
But could we have a slider to set the opacity of the clearlogo over the viz?
I would myself like 100% opaque.
Obviously you like it better semi-transparent. (Which with the name of the skin makes sense)
Would it be easy to make an option for this?
I know, "Never look a gift horse in the mouth" but it also "never hurts to ask"? Big Grin

Thanks,
Also I have something else i want to talk to you about via PM, as it's off topic.
- MiLO83
MiLO83 Wrote:Hey I have been out of town for a few days visiting my parents.
I installed the latest SVN and am very impressed.
I know your skin is called "Transparency!" and its the only skin I use and recommend,
But could we have a slider to set the opacity of the clearlogo over the viz?
I would myself like 100% opaque.
Obviously you like it better semi-transparent. (Which with the name of the skin makes sense)
Would it be easy to make an option for this?

the logo is 100% opaque, but the visualisation is displayed on top of the logo.
you can turn off the visualisation though.
ronie Wrote:the logo is 100% opaque, but the visualisation is displayed on top of the logo.
you can turn off the visualisation though.

Any chance of displaying the logo above the visulaisationns instead? faded images (fanart) looks great, but faded text (logo) just looks wrong.

Just a thought.

RBX
rudeboyx Wrote:Any chance of displaying the logo above the visulaisationns instead? faded images (fanart) looks great, but faded text (logo) just looks wrong.

Just a thought.

RBX

i did try that when i added the logo to the viz screen and it looked really out of place that way.
imo the logo should blend in with the background and hence ist's bleow the visualisation.
hi ronie. could you tell me what i need to edit in order to bring the artist logo to the front. i generally have the track info constantly displayed and arist info scrolling. with the logo on the bottom the artist info scrolls over the logo. i personally would like to bring the logo forward to clear this up. any suggestion would be great. which xml and which lines to edit.

thanks in advance
RBX
rudeboyx Wrote:hi ronie. could you tell me what i need to edit in order to bring the artist logo to the front. i generally have the track info constantly displayed and arist info scrolling. with the logo on the bottom the artist info scrolls over the logo. i personally would like to bring the logo forward to clear this up. any suggestion would be great. which xml and which lines to edit.

thanks in advance
RBX

in MusicVisualisation.xml, move this line
Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(ArtistLogo) + !Skin.HasSetting(SafeMode)">logo-artists-visualisation</include>
and put it after the textbox control

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ClearLogos for Music?0