[MQ2-XBMC Live] Go straight to MusicLibrary,Artists?
Hi all,

Firstly, maximum thanks to the team behind Aeon MQ2; it's the skin that makes my XBMC box rock!

I'm just wondering if there's any obvious way to force MQ2 to 'fast-track' straight to Artists when I select Music on the main menu? I never want to browse by any other means, but at the moment I get a list - Genres, Artists, Albums etc - every time, and have to click through to get to my library in Artists view.

I can find the occasional query about this elsewhere on the forums, but none that is specific to MQ2, so I'm a bit lost on where any xml files that I need to edit actually are etc, or even whether it's possible at all with Aeon.

I'm running 2.8.1 revision 108 on XBMC Live Dharma stable, by the way.

Hope someone can help - there are precious few things between me and the perfect media box experience, but this is one of them!

Kind regards to all,

Discy
I think you just hit C when you're at Artists and select Set as Default.
Thanks for that, but that's not what I'm after. All that does is to make Artists highlighted on the menu every time - meaning I just have to hit OK again. What I want is to hit OK on 'Music' in the main menu, and for XBMC to bypass the sort selection screen altogether and go straight to Artists.
discmeister Wrote:Thanks for that, but that's not what I'm after. All that does is to make Artists highlighted on the menu every time - meaning I just have to hit OK again. What I want is to hit OK on 'Music' in the main menu, and for XBMC to bypass the sort selection screen altogether and go straight to Artists.

Well, that's what it does for me. Try not backspacing out of the artist menu. Use escape.
Hi clubwerks,

Okay, I'll reprogram my remote control (I use a Harmony programmed as MCE Remote) to have the Esc instead of Backspace, and give that a go.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Discy
Hmm, no Esc key available under Harmony programming. I'll have to try a few other tricks for this, I think.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MQ2-XBMC Live] Go straight to MusicLibrary,Artists?0