well im at the end of my road,,,

i tried everything,,,

no, banner.jpg u need to have
Same here. Never had any problems.
I use:
folder.jpg (it's the poster)
poster.jpg (again a poster)
banner.jpg (the actual banner.

Some 3rd party apps like Ember let you chose to save a banner like poster.jpg and that's just plain stupid i think.
But i trust that you've checked all of that. Understandable that it's driving you crazy. Is there a skin that does show all images correct and only the Aeon's that are faulty?
Sometimes it just need a tvshow refresh (just giving some long shots but if it works)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
eskro Wrote:well im at the end of my road,,,

i tried everything,,,

no, banner.jpg u need to have

You miss understood what I meant I have banner.jpg but I also have folder.jpg which is the poster without folder.jpg banner.jpg wouldn't show either

I had to add folder.jpg pull up info on the show and then banner.jpg worked
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
i have folder.jpg too!

lemme get a pic of what i have
What about the following; select a tv show banner and press 'i', what happens if you press reload? or use the 'get thumb' option. Or you then able to get the banner working again or get it back automatically?

all generated by EMM
RavenNL Wrote:What about the following; select a tv show banner and press 'i', what happens if you press reload? or use the 'get thumb' option. Or you then able to get the banner working again or get it back automatically?

tried all of that, not working
Are you able to open the banners / jpgs in Windows. Have you tried deleting them and let xbmc scrape it again?
eskro Wrote:Image

all generated by EMM

I don't see folder.jpg ?

Without folder.jpg my banner.jpg wouldn't show either I had to add folder.jpg pull up info on the show then it worked
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
cant u link me to your folder.jpg and banner.jpg please?

are they the same file named diffrently?
Banner is banner folder is poster

Dam images wont show just try renaming your poster.jpg folder.jpg then hit "i" on the show
ok, now, of course, folder.jpg does appear in the banner rectangle,,,
meaning, it uses Folder.jpg and stretches it so, its not banner.jpg that appears...
??
eskro Wrote:ok, now, of course, folder.jpg does appear in the banner rectangle,,,
meaning, it uses Folder.jpg and stretches it so, its not banner.jpg that appears...
??

Thats right if folder.jpg is now showing use the toggle on the side menu to switch to banner.jpg so folder.jpg no longer shows
i dont see that toggle,,,
It says Banner and two options "Banner Alternate" and "Banner default" this is using MQ3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How Force MQ2 to show banner.jpg!?0