WWE and TNA Pay-Per-Views
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows a scraper for WWE, WCW and TNA PPV's or if anyone has nfo files they'd like to share.

Thanks
For current WWE PPVs I use sickbeard which scrapes from thetvdb.com. Most scrapers use the same site. You just have to make sure the filename is translatable i.e S27E10.Hell.In.A.Cell.
defluo Wrote:For current WWE PPVs I use sickbeard which scrapes from thetvdb.com. Most scrapers use the same site. You just have to make sure the filename is translatable i.e S27E10.Hell.In.A.Cell.

Have you had similar success with RAW or Impact shows? I haven't been able to get sickbeard to get these shows.
yea, raw and smackdown have been fine. I don't watch TNA so I can't help you there, but my shows and folders are named the same way they are named on thetvdb, which makes it easier for all programs to identify
It seems thetvdb.com is behind in WWE PPV info. The last insert was for TLC. Anyone know if they are usually this far behind or if they've just stopped posting?
thetvdb has decided they no longer want to have episodic sports e.g. UFC and WWE listed on their website. The cutoff point was January so no 2012 PPVs will scrape and they have locked the site so you can't add it yourself.

They are in the process of launching a new site which will more that likely feature Episodic Sports but until that happens you either can do without or create your own individual NFOs and download artwork for your PPVs.

PS this also effects sickbeard so that will no longer auto download RAW/SD! etc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWE and TNA Pay-Per-Views0