Scan for New Content in source marked as no-update possible?
I'm fairly certain this used to work in Dharma, but I've just upgraded to the newest Eden nightly and the following doesn't work. (At least the way I think it should).

I have three video sources setup, "Movies" (content: movies), "TV Shows" (content: tv shows), & "Stand Up" (content: movies)

now I want Movies & TV Shows to update normally, but for Stand Up, I have "Exclude Path from Library Updates" checked, as I want to update that manually whenever I add something new, since I manually edit the .nfo for those items.

However, if I choose menu while Stand Up is selected, and goto "scan for new content", it briefly shows the searching dialog, then goes away without actually adding anything.

Either a) I'm missing something, b) it's a bug, or c) there is no way to update the library from a source without it also being included in auto-update methods.
assuming you have xbmc set to update library at startup... what happens when you shutdown xbmc and reopen it? It should update just fine that way.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
outatouch0; i realize you're trying to help but there is nothing quite as frustrating as having the wrong question answered, and there's nothing that creates more confusion.

zxurian; yes, you are completely correct, this was borked. fixed in 43699ed755347
thanks for reporting.
O I C, Eden Nightly... Shocked
totally missed that part, sorry about that Nerd
actually I missed a few key details... 0520 am... definitly a pre-coffee blunder on my part.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
wooo! I helped!

Excellent. thanks for the feedback.

spiff Wrote:outatouch0; i realize you're trying to help but there is nothing quite as frustrating as having the wrong question answered, and there's nothing that creates more confusion.

zxurian; yes, you are completely correct, this was borked. fixed in 43699ed755347
thanks for reporting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scan for New Content in source marked as no-update possible?0