How to use Google Code Project Hosting?
Starting a new skin for Eden, just basically for fun and to learn to the process, I'm starting with the Foundation skin as my base and I'm really excited about getting started, I've been downloading a lot of skins and looking at different features to see what I can do to make mine the way I want it. I've created a Google Project Code page for my skin but to be honest I have no clue how to get my files uploaded to it. I'd like to upload my blank skin there and make changes as I get time. Any tutorials out there?
Small note:
The Foundation skin has not been updated to the Eden skinning engine. Using that as a start is great way to learn however it's advisable to also take the Confluence skin as a tutorial. This has some nice features and is relatively easy compared to other skins.

I use Github project hosting and SmartGit for editing and uploading.
Can't really help you on the googlecode part but maybe start with this page:
http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/Ge...arted?tm=6
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ah I see, didn't realize Foundation hadn't been updated to the new skinning engine, I will start with Confluence then. I'll look into SmartGit. Thanks
SmartGit hasn't got that much features for editing. I also use some external programs for editing as they give you better overview. Notepad++ is a very simple program to use.
For more advance editing i use NetBeans (both are free).
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I will hopefully get around to updating Foundation in time for Eden but I'm currently busy working on Precession.

Also, if you use Notepad++ make sure to get the XML plugin.
Hitcher Wrote:I will hopefully get around to updating Foundation in time for Eden but I'm currently busy working on Precession.

Also, if you use Notepad++ make sure to get the XML plugin.

Yeah I need to get the XML plugin, Notepad++ is great, been using it for awhile now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to use Google Code Project Hosting?0