Pm3 as standard skin
you hit the nail on the head -- i'm running fountain. i'll fix fountain, what viz should i look at for comparison? it'll be much better if the viz is not on top of the visualization.

i understand that it takes time to keep all these skins up to date, and chokemaniac should just concentrate on one. it's practically a full time job Smile

i dont plan on committing the change which disables the overlayed visualization. there's alot of potential with this functionality. nor did i know it was specific to fountain. i assumed they all exhibited that behaviour.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
imho i dont believe at this time it is required for pm3 to be open. its the most professional skin available at the moment and would be great as the default. the only condition would be if choke were to leave the project, or not have enough time to maintain his skin to allow access to his textures so that his skin may be kept up to date. the last thing the project needs is the default skin falling behind what the programmers want to accomplish.

wabid : great man, scroller looks top notch
(loto_bak @ april 11 2005,21:00 Wrote:imho i dont believe at this time it is required for pm3 to be open. its the most professional skin available at the moment and would be great as the default. the only condition would be if choke were to leave the project, or not have enough time to maintain his skin to allow access to his textures so that his skin may be kept up to date. the last thing the project needs is the default skin falling behind what the programmers want to accomplish.

wabid : great man, scroller looks top notch
what are you on about ?

pm3 is the default skin and all the images are in the cvs already.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
the images are in cvs.

edit: deja vu  Smile
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
i like vis in background but could see it might drag on over time. an option in settings would be cool but i guess you can set vis as "disable" vis Smile

cheers

pm3 is open source cheers choke nice to see open support
any chances of psds of home and thumbnail windows (no just kidding your support is great now cheers )

one thing id like though is a full page screen of the carbon fiber texture you are using i generated a few but they all look slightly diff from your one Sad
http://home.wanadoo.nl/edwin1983/movie.wmv
guess i should have looked before posting this morning... didnt realize the cvs had switched to pm3.
(loto_bak @ april 12 2005,00:31 Wrote:guess i should have looked before posting this morning... didnt realize the cvs had switched to pm3.
Blush i'm sorry if i came on a bit harsh.
don't have much of a excuse.

//n
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
i fixed the fountain viz so that it clears the d3d target. much, much better now Smile
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
pm3 why is list controls left/right updated in all but my programs? shouldnt it also be done in my programs?
my programs is not yet using the viewcontrol. as soon as it is, i'll update them. you can get stuck in the list view if you update the list controls without the viewcontrol code in place.

cheers would be nice if its in by 1.3 skins. but know your busy as  :bowdown:  cause you do so many changes and fix all the little niggles so fast

id 10 and 11 wont auto select properly but i guess thats gone in a week Smile. is pics and will programs be moved to 50 - 51 ?
no, they'll stay the same for now. the main reason i'm moving the video ones over is so that i can consolidate the code in both my music and my videos to a common system, to make it easier to maintain. depending on how this goes, my pictures and my programs may move over later on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pm3 as standard skin0