[BUG] TV Guide and Logo Downloader
Question 
Hi,

First of all - love the skin - very slick.

Two questions - now these may not be bugs I just may not have seen the option to stop them.

TV Guide - a TV Guide keeps popping up this can be during a show or during startup actions when loading XBMC. I have no idea what I'm pressing to bring this up and it's not the TV Guide that you can select from the main menu. It's more grid like. Any ideas?

Also, the TV GUide on the main menu is meant to list that day's shows and the TV Alert at the bottom (replacing RSS) should show that days shows and times. However, it shows the days that XBMC was launched. So for example on my TV where I may only reset XBMC once a week it will be behind a week.

Show Logo Script (The script that gets fanart, clearart etc) it keeps running on every startup AND every library refresh. This is not how it acts in other skins. Is there a way to turn this off as especially with fanart.tv having problems it will hang the box for ages. I click cancel and the box responds with "Cancelling..." but XBMC needs remote killing from a terminal as it locks up!

Any ideas?

Thanks,

B.
im having the same issues.
samzstein Wrote:im having the same issues.

Me too, plus in my install when I start up for the first time, I get the guide appear but it's skinned for Confluence and not Simplicity?
Check the Next Aired Script forum, they made some changes and I havent caught up. They released a version that fixes this. Script change, not a bug. Smile
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:Check the Next Aired Script forum, they made some changes and I havent caught up. They released a version that fixes this. Script change, not a bug. Smile

Thank you - have sorted this.

What about the Logo downloader? It keeps updating each time I do a library refresh and I have over 100 programmes so takes a time and sometimes on cancelling it will crash the system?
Cancelling mine does not crash, but I agree... having it launching every time you boot is a bit of a pain...
AMD Phenom II HTPC - Win7 x64 - Samsung 40' LED TV
XBMC 11.0 - Bello skin
Did anyone figure out how to stop the logo downloader from running with every update?! This is really annoying. In fact, i forced exit xbmc while this was going on, and i can't reopen xbmc without it crashing until after a restart, i tested this twice now with the same results.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] TV Guide and Logo Downloader0