How to add buttons to home screen/menu ??
Hi all,

I'm a complete newbie to xbmc, so please forgive me if this has been asked before. But there are a LOT of threads and would take a LONGGGG time to read threw.

OK, what I would like to is, asI have BD/HD movies, Movies & 3D Movies is have buttons for each of these on the Home Screen/Menu.
But I have NO idea how to go about this. Also I DON'T want the BD/HD or 3D Movies to show in the libarary mode. I'd like Each Movie group to only show what they are ie Avi Movies when Movie button is pressed 3D Movies when button is pressed and so on ?

I will be greatfull for Any & All help.

Many Thanks
I think, this information could be helpful to you:

Sorting with smartplylists
Wow 79 views and NO one has anything to say ?

Well i figured it out but need help now to change the backdrops of the new buttons i've added 3D Movies, BluRay & DVD ?

But guess i will have to figure it out myself again lol
kingtj Wrote:Wow 79 views and NO one has anything to say ?

Well i figured it out but need help now to change the backdrops of the new buttons i've added 3D Movies, BluRay & DVD ?

But guess i will have to figure it out myself again lol

To change the backdrops of the newly created menus simply go to settings > skin > home window customizer. Then cycle through to the name of the new menu and select single image for the backdrop, or multi image if you want to have it cycle through a number of different backdrops.
M@tze Wrote:I think, this information could be helpful to you:

Sorting with smartplylists

Thanks, yes this is what i used.

Finknz Wrote:To change the backdrops of the newly created menus simply go to settings > skin > home window customizer. Then cycle through to the name of the new menu and select single image for the backdrop, or multi image if you want to have it cycle through a number of different backdrops.

Thanks worked a treat. Now to decide which backdrop ! lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add buttons to home screen/menu ??0