NO background in fanart view?
So I set the custom background for movies on the home menu as a backdrop from a movie. When scrolling through movies (in fanart view) it'll either show the custom background I added for movies or the fanart for the movie itself (if I select "hide fanart". The fanart for the movie itself is already in the small window, and it looks dumb if the fanart from the home menu I added from another movie is showing up, so is there a way to set it for a solid color to appear as a background while scrolling through movies??

BTW, great skin.
@jz1276
You mean if set is hide fanart it should show a solid background?
I can make an option for it. What do you suggest as background? Curtains like in aeon?
Give me a nice background and i'll add it ...
I think just a solid black background would be ok.

BTW, all 2000+ movies I have already have the word "mins" after the runtime in the nfo files so it is being displayed as "106 min mins". An option to not display "mins" would be good too.
Again, this skin is f'n excellent bro.
jz1276 Wrote:I think just a solid black background would be ok.

BTW, all 2000+ movies I have already have the word "mins" after the runtime in the nfo files so it is being displayed as "106 min mins". An option to not display "mins" would be good too.
Again, this skin is f'n excellent bro.

Just a black background, ok.
About min mins, is a setting in emm. So for future scraping you need to set min and not mins in ember. I see what i can do.
butchabay Wrote:Just a black background, ok.
About min mins, is a setting in emm. So for future scraping you need to set min and not mins in ember. I see what i can do.

K thanks.
As for the "mins" I use Meda Companion (not that it makes a difference). If you come up with a way to get rif of the double "mins" please let me know. Thanks again.
hows the background coming along?
jz1276 Wrote:hows the background coming along?

You should read the cirrus extended v2 thread Smile it's done and commited to svn. Will be in the next update.
butchabay Wrote:You should read the cirrus extended v2 thread Smile it's done and commited to svn. Will be in the next update.
thanks
jz1276 Wrote:thanks

See here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=913...count=1674
butchabay Wrote:See here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=913...count=1674

Beautiful man excellent job. Is this update available yet?
jz1276 Wrote:Beautiful man excellent job. Is this update available yet?

You can use the SVN Version:

Install Tortoise SVN ( Get it Here: )

Then follow these steps:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=912...count=1649

Else you have to wait until next big update.
I used the tortoise program to download the files. Do I overwrite the existing files with the new ones? Create a zip file from the new files and then reinstall? I am using xbmc Live. So far cant get it working either way

.Nevermind, got it working, thanks again
Probably not the right place to post, but being a 'noob' I will anyway. How does one extend the amount of time it takes for my background images to change? Not in the screensaver mode as that is straightforward.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NO background in fanart view?0