Resized wide icon in TV Show Info
Star 
Hi guys, I'm using XBMC 10.1 "Dharma" for Windows (Confluence skin), I have a problem: when I press the Info button at a TV Series folder it shows a page with a messed up wide image banner (it's the wide resized icon inside the folder called folder.jpg).

There is a way to set a new properly sized banner instead? If I choose an extended banner I get a small resized icon in the video list.

How can I do?

Here two pics of the problem:

All okay in this pic...

Here is the problem: wide resized icon shown as banner

There is a way to set a different banner in the info page? Thanks
Star 
This might be skin dependant... if you want posters in TV make sure in the general settings of the skin you have that toggled. If you're looking for banners then ensure that it is not toggled. If the issue is only one poster showing up as a stretched banner, refresh the series or season, and pick a banner that fits... if there is no banner available on the specific scraper, either change scrapers... or insert your own locally and within the info page; pick get thumb and path to the one you're created. In some cases, the season thumb if it's a poster may end up as the series banner... in that case re-scrape and restore the series.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resized wide icon in TV Show Info0