[XBMC Newbie] After adding sources...
Question 
...when I enter one of the main menu sections, for example - Movies - I still get a generic icon and a submenu to add sources, see files etc. - not the movie list complete with cover art, details scraped from IMDB and so on..

What am I missing?
Thanks

R.
After you add a source you'll need to set up the right scraper and then scan it.
As hitcher said Add Source > Set Content > Scan

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ia_Sources

Watch the video clip at the beginning the only options you might set differently are "Scan Recursively" and "Use folder names for lookups" but both are those are explained in the Quick Start guide
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Thanks for your answers. But, I knew how to do this, the point (that's why I posted it in the skin-specific forum) is that I can't find how to do it in Alaska. The needed menu voices seem to be amiss.
(On another note, "Music" menu appears to be completely empty with only ".." showing up)

Win 7 x64, Nightly Build from October 16.
Just tried adding a new source and got the correct menus (Add source > Set Content).

If there's no music scroll down to Files and add some.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBMC Newbie] After adding sources...0