XBMC next version
When it will be available and what will be new?

Thanks!
I'm guessing beta is soon and Eden before the end of the year. Just speculation though based upon the fact that they have hit feature freeze which just means bug squashing.

Check here for the new features.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
What happened to built-in NFS support?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
MidnightWatcher Wrote:What happened to built-in NFS support?

It's already there, isn't it?
htpc guy Wrote:I'm guessing beta is soon and Eden before the end of the year. Just speculation though based upon the fact that they have hit feature freeze which just means bug squashing.

Check here for the new features.

Is that a complete list of all features included in Eden, or more a "to do-list"?
Bendecks Wrote:Is that a complete list of all features included in Eden, or more a "to do-list"?

It's more of a to-do list. There's a lot of features that have been added that aren't on there yet, and a few that aren't going to make the cut for Eden.
So which thread should I follow to know when Eden is released?
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
ArieS Wrote:So which thread should I follow to know when Eden is released?

Just watch the front page Wink

I'm sure there will be articles posted when it hits beta status as well as release. You aren't going to get an exact timeline at this point.
There actually is an internal schedule posted, but we are DEFINITELY not going to release that for the public, because the second we are even a moment late, we'll have 10,000 angry users wondering why beta1 or beta2 aren't out yet. No offense to the patient folks out there, but when you are working for free on open source software, it's just a lot easier not to spend time explaining every five minutes why deadlines get pushed back.
natethomas Wrote:There actually is an internal schedule posted, but we are DEFINITELY not going to release that for the public, because the second we are even a moment late, we'll have 10,000 angry users wondering why beta1 or beta2 aren't out yet. No offense to the patient folks out there, but when you are working for free on open source software, it's just a lot easier not to spend time explaining every five minutes why deadlines get pushed back.

LMAO - You don't want to be like Boxee a year later update no where to be found. However without their delay I would have never learn xbmc.
Hi,

would the new version have NFS support?

a5ian300zx
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
yes

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC next version0