Menuing System!
Ok seriously, I need to say this. The XBMC Menu system is a serious PITA!!! Every screen the menu is different and trying to find 'add to playlist' option is just not intuitive at all. In fact, the whole system is all over the place. To me, the product is pretty damn cool but really, I should have to try and guess where the playlist function is everytime I go into the program and then can't find it despite bouncing all over the place.
Not sure I follow you here. How is every screen different? Do you mean the contextual menu is not intuitive or the labels "Queue item" and "Now playing" are not intuitive? This also is entirely dependent on the skin being used. Do you know that you can use other skins in XBMC? There are other skins out there that give better access to playlist features than the default skin. It just depends on what people want, which is why there are different skin options.
I agree that the playlist access isn't well designed. Admittedly I don't use playlists, but whenever I am attempting to answer a question on the forum it takes me a while to rediscover how to get at the playlists.

@DragonDon: the only specific thing you mention are the playlists - which I agree needs looking at. If you have concrete suggestions for other changes please detail them.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menuing System!0