How to turn Zbox ND22 power on via MCE usb remote?
I bought myself a MCE remote from eBay to use with Zbox ND22. Now the question is, can I turn my Zbox power on using this remote? It uses ir reciever and connects to one of the usb-ports.

I tried setting this from device manager, power management... but the option "allow the device to wake the system" is greyed out.

I use Windows 7.
The best I was able to get out of mine is waking from suspend under win7 or live. I don't think the hardware can power on via usb when completely off.
nope, your right, it cant!
So, this means I would be able to wake this by remote when hibernated? (or even suspended?) I'm thinking about buying this (seems to be better than the nano ad-10 version).

I have a USB-UIRT receiver (http://www.usbuirt.com) and a Harmony 555 remote, and hoping that should be able to wake/putting it to sleep. Am I right?
maybe, how about u tell us Tongue
Well, I don't own one (yet), so I was hoping that someone who do could enlighten me on this point. Being able to hibernate/wake it with a remote is pretty important to me considering that this is going to replace my current HTPC.

My USB-UIRT receiver should be able to wake a computer by a predefined IR code stored on the device. The question is more if the ND22 is able to wake from S4/S3 through the USB port.. I guess this requires the USB to be powered while hibernated/suspended.

There seems to be different threads on this topic, but I haven't found a definitive answer. Hoping it is possible though.
yeah well, unLess someone has tried it already, no one can tell..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to turn Zbox ND22 power on via MCE usb remote?0