• 12(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
I just realised I probably can get logos (therefore clear art etc. as well). How would people like to see them used. Background, instead of banners/posters for library lists (where applicable) or any other ideas?
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Mizaki Wrote:The zip from git is probably the easiest for getting it for now.

Fan art as background went in on the 5th. It should be in the settings options.

Hmm... I don't have a touch device so I couldn't really test that function. Just looked. I see the problem. I was expecting touch users to just hit the root menu and use the large icons. I'll fix that up hopefully this weekend as it should be quick.

Boxes. I'm not saying no but any reason why?

Hi Mizaki,

Would I download the zip and just drag the contents to the appropriate folder or is installing the zip opption better, Which is what I did but i don't see the background opption in the settings.

The large icons are not visible until I click the top of the video drop down list twice, would it be possible in the light UI and lightdark UI , to default to the large icons, being as the 2 above skins are aimed at touch devices.

As for the white back drop just think my custom cover and perhaps all covers would look better on a black back ground as in the default skin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is my custom covers in the default skin, with no boxes, I must admit I prefer the lightdark UI Big Grin

But whatever you decide it will still be the Top web interface

Thanks alot
Whichever way you find easiest Smile

I'd suggest clearing your cache. I find Chrome won't look to see if the file has changed whereas Firefox will. I'm always having to clear the cache in Chrome.

With fan art background now I'm thinking put a slightly transparent box around the titles. I think I agree with you Smile

I'll see if I can borrow an iPad and see what I can see. The light skins aren't aimed at touch devices per se, they've been drafted in. I've asked the person who did the eAR interface if he's port them to AWX-Eden but no reply yet. If not, I'll think about making a proper touch targeted interface. It's where to go in the future. Every time I think there can't be much left to add someone suggests something or I think of something Smile
Something like this?
I'd just like to say "thanks" for adding music playlist's
Quote:Every time I think there can't be much left to add someone suggests something or I think of something

Hi Mizaki,

Now you know you would only get board, if we all kept quite Laugh
@buges You're welcome Smile I don't really use them so if you find any problems don't be afraid to shout.

@m0v1em4n Bored... yes Eek What did you think to the proposed light changes?
Thumbs Up 
Mizaki Wrote:@buges You're welcome Smile I don't really use them so if you find any problems don't be afraid to shout.

@m0v1em4n Bored... yes Eek What did you think to the proposed light changes?

Yes sound great, also look forward to the sound and subtitles on the remote, But only when you are ready

Thanks again for all your hard work, I know we all appreciate it
a 'bug' spotted. default interface sorts movies from set using 'settitle' instead of normal name. can we have an option in settings for that in awx so sorting for set movies will be done using 'sorttile'?
I've removed the boxes from lightDark, I can do the same to light if people prefer it.

cienislaw this brings up the issue of sets and how to handle them. Would people prefer, like the GUI and make sets a folder or, as current and just listed as normal (with option to sorttitle sort)? What about marking to indicate it's part of a set?
Hi Mizaki,

Got the interface to update by dragging the zip contents into the appropriate folder, I can now see the background option Smile

Thanks for removing the boxes
Mizaki Wrote:I've removed the boxes from lightDark, I can do the same to light if people prefer it.

cienislaw this brings up the issue of sets and how to handle them. Would people prefer, like the GUI and make sets a folder or, as current and just listed as normal (with option to sorttitle sort)? What about marking to indicate it's part of a set?

Hi Mizaki,

On another program I have been using the cover art for the sets has a flash across one coner stating it is a collection and when you click the cover it take you into are area that show all movie in that collection, Plus there is a sort filter for the sets.
Plus you could have a folder for collection like you have for Movies, New movies, TV etc..
Nice work. I like how information looks now.
But, for some reason long episode lists seems to screw up on my tablet. Blush
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
i don't know how sets are provided by JSON so its hard do suggest something which will be good in terms of performance. for start i will think about option for 'sorttitle' usage for set movies when sorting and separate 'sets' folder after movies, when all sets will be listed as folders and you can peek inside for movies. for a set mark i suggest something 'small' on cover or font color change for title.
Thumbs Up 
Hi Mizaki,

The thumbnails look great against the black background now, Thanks

I have a few requests Wink checkout the image below
  • Is it possible to make the information box a little more transparent to allow the fanart to show throught more
  • Is it possible to put a play icon in the info screen, perhaps like they have done in the default web interface.
  • Is it possible to scale the fanart to the screen size, I know we are all perhaps using different screen resolution, some of my back grounds are coming up a little short, must be the image size in XBMC.

That's it for now Big Grin but i am sure I will have more request later, Thanks for putting the time in on this project,
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3