• 18(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
Click for 1:1.

What do we think on the size? Logos are 155x400 and those are 116x300.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Hi Mizaki

Look ok to me but only have two TV shows Laugh

I am a movie watcher myself
With a name like movieman what are the chances! Wink Sets okay for you btw?
Thumbs Up 
Sorry Mizaki,

You know I missed those posts about set Shocked

Going to try it out first thing in the morning

Thanks for fulfilling our requests, your the best
Carica Wrote:I had actually added Cinema Experience support to my dharma copy of AWX, as well as, sorting options, movie mpaa rating images instead of imdb rating stars, keyboard input and navigation for most xbmc commands and a few other things. I just upgraded to Eden, but when i get a chance I'll try and port everything over and create a patch that Mizaki can use to add to this version.

Hi Mizaki,

Don't want to seem greedy Wink but did Carica ever get round to porting CE support
Many thanks for this GREAT web interface.

On to the feature request Big Grin

Is there any way you can add the ability to switch profiles? I think this was requested from the previous developer, but nothing came of it.

Thanks!
m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi Mizaki,

Don't want to seem greedy Wink but did Carica ever get round to porting CE support

Nothing yet. I did have a look and the script had some httpapi support. It's frowned upon (depreciated) in Eden. I've seen someone else using the JSONRPC interface to work addons so I need to have a look at that.

MediaBox Wrote:Many thanks for this GREAT web interface.

On to the feature request Big Grin

Is there any way you can add the ability to switch profiles? I think this was requested from the previous developer, but nothing came of it.

Thanks!

I have no idea. I shall put it on the list Smile
Works really well, so quick Smile

Just wondering how do I go about listing more Recently Added Items? It is limited to 25, but in XBMC I have set mine to 100, how can I replicate this setting to AWX?

Cheers

edit: All good found where it was located and changed it manually

Smile
Feature Request:

At the moment you can change sorting through the settings menu, possible to have an easier accessible list of options, lets say under each category

Be nice to be able to change, from rating to name quicker etc.

Thanks
Mizaki Wrote:Nothing yet. I did have a look and the script had some httpapi support. It's frowned upon (depreciated) in Eden. I've seen someone else using the JSONRPC interface to work addons so I need to have a look at that.

Hi Mizaki,

There are a few skin where you can start a movie with Cinema Experience, Aeon MQ3 being one, but you have to go into the movie info screen and from there select a CE button, Perhaps you could do that with your movie info panel, with ether a CE button or use the play button,
The only programs I know that start CE from the main movie play button are apple apps

Thanks for looking into this
Thumbs Up 
Hi Mizaki,

Just checking the sets out. Big Grin

whilst being able to access the movie sets from the movie info panel would be nice, What you have achieved is truly brilliant, And I think it should become the default web interface for XBMC

keep up this great work
Hi Mizaki,

Just checking out the video library tools and have a question, when i click on the export library folder icon, it seem to instigate a library export, but the are no option i.e. single or multiple file, if single where would the file be saved etc
Also as an idea what do you think about put some text there to indicate what the folder icons do, I pressed the export folder thinking that I was going into another area, or perhaps just have an icon, but this would spoil the continuity of the design

Hope you don't mind Just some ideas
tzortst Wrote:Feature Request:

At the moment you can change sorting through the settings menu, possible to have an easier accessible list of options, lets say under each category

Be nice to be able to change, from rating to name quicker etc.

Thanks

That was my original idea. Step 1 was putting it in settings Smile Also, I don't know if it's clear but you don't have to fresh the entire page (F5), you can just hit the refresh on the context menu after making the change in settings.

m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi Mizaki,

Just checking out the video library tools and have a question, when i click on the export library folder icon, it seem to instigate a library export, but the are no option i.e. single or multiple file, if single where would the file be saved etc
Also as an idea what do you think about put some text there to indicate what the folder icons do, I pressed the export folder thinking that I was going into another area, or perhaps just have an icon, but this would spoil the continuity of the design

Hope you don't mind Just some ideas

There is a title for the images but you need to hover the pointer over it. I'll put those as labels underneath as well if it's unclear. The export could probably do with a roll over to export single or multi file. They require more options though. I just let it do the default atm. I've added it to the list Smile
Mizaki Wrote:There is a title for the images but you need to hover the pointer over it. I'll put those as labels underneath as well if it's unclear

Thanks

using Ipad so no hover so didn't see the title Big Grin

Mizaki Wrote:The export could probably do with a roll over to export single or multi file. They require more options though. I just let it do the default atm. I've added it to the list Smile

sorry not sure what the default is :p , normally when i export i get options and myself use multiple files because I have custom covers and like them in the movie folders, but what ever you chose is good

Thanks

PS

Don't let use work you to hard, some of use are greedy Laugh
Mizaki Wrote:That was my original idea. Step 1 was putting it in settings Smile Also, I don't know if it's clear but you don't have to fresh the entire page (F5), you can just hit the refresh on the context menu after making the change in settings.

Oh sweet, didn't see that there, makes it heaps easier now Smile
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3