• 54(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
New on git is the option to edit Kodi's settings. Some testing would be good.

Known issues:
No option to select None for screen saver etc.
Audio codecs will be an empty list (JSON-RPC issue atm).
Paths aren't editable (not sure on how to handle these tbh).
Anything that is an addon setting isn't shown, e.g. skin settings, rss, etc.

Any other problems please let me know.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Any chance you can make te keyboard keys active all the time? the bars coming off and on automatically is great.. untill the movie stops and the bard disappear and so does the ability to use they keyboard as a controller Sad

-- it's actually very annoying.
You can turn the auto option off ("Control display when playing") and open the controller. Basically the old behaviour.
The new feature is good.. I'm just saying it would be even better if the control keys were on 100% of the time.. not just whilst the video is playing.
Yeah, that comes back to the many permutations problem. I think it'll need a dropdown list. Unless someone has a smarter idea?
You can't set it as an option in the settings, like most other things?
You mean to have the keys permanently active? Can do but there is logic about turning it off and on so I'd rather sort it all out properly than have to revise all the logic again later.
I would far prefer permanently active IMHO that way I don't need a keyboard connected to it always.
AWXi: Track order of basic audio playlist (http://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_playlists#Basic_playlists)

Using v0.7.4 AWXi plays the playlist by track number instead of playing tracks in succession from the playlist order.

The Kodi interface plays the playlist tracks in succession and is the correct behaviour. Any chance AWXi can do this?
Are you sure it's a playlist and not an album? All that happens is a playlist is sent to Kodi and Kodi plays it. If an album is sent (as a playlist) then it is sent in track number order (as you would expect). Can you give an example if that's not the case?
(2015-04-24, 20:05)Mizaki Wrote: Are you sure it's a playlist and not an album? All that happens is a playlist is sent to Kodi and Kodi plays it. If an album is sent (as a playlist) then it is sent in track number order (as you would expect). Can you give an example if that's not the case?
Definitely a basic playlist created by the Kodi gui.

In the example playlist below Kodi plays tracks in correct order:
09 - It Ain't No Fun To Me.flac
05 - Ride On.flac
01 - Take On Me.flac
02 - I Found You.flac

AWXi plays tracks in incorrect order:
01 - Take On Me.flac
02 - I Found You.flac
05 - Ride On.flac
09 - It Ain't No Fun To Me.flac

Code:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:0,09. Al Green - It Ain't No Fun To Me
nfs://172.22.0.11/export/disk2/music/Al Green - Let's Stay Together (1972) FLAC/09 - It Ain't No Fun To Me.flac
#EXTINF:0,05. AC/DC - Ride On
nfs://172.22.0.11/export/disk1/music/ACDC - Who Made Who (1986) FLAC/05 - Ride On.flac
#EXTINF:0,01. a-ha - Take On Me
nfs://172.22.0.11/export/disk5/music/a-ha - Hunting High and Low (1985) FLAC/01 - Take On Me.flac
#EXTINF:0,02. Alabama Shakes - I Found You
nfs://172.22.0.11/export/disk2/music/Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls (2012) FLAC/02 - I Found You.flac
Hmm, yes, playlists... Short answer it's not AWXi but Kodi/JSON-RPC but playlists aren't really supported.

I shall have to do some more investigation and report it.
Cheers, and thanks for your continued work on AWXi. It's easily the best web interface to Kodi for me.
+1
Thanks Smile It may not be the prettiest but functionally I believe it cover nearly everything (EPG may be on the way!).

Playlist order honouring has been report http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=225370

Just a warning though, playlists aren't really supported (well, m3u etc. aren't explicitly mentioned afaik) so I may have to do a hacky thing...
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3