DagensTV TV-Guide, post feedback here
hi vonge!
glad to hear you like the script.
1. use the ch+ ch- buttons. the script reads the list from internet once and from then on from a local cash. in a similar way pictures are cashed to your xbox as you browse the list. if you want to refresh your cash then press title.
2. i'm cheating a little and download dagenstv's whats on and filter that against your selected favorites. unfortunately dannish channels are not included in dagenstv's list.

kaistian, thanks for the tip. as i'm not running my script in norwegian i would not have noticed this. i'll try to fix the script to use the new link.
is there any update planned for this nice script?
does anyone else have problem with this script? i cant list the channels anymore Sad
I have noticed that the script stopped working. I'll have a look next week to see what has changed on the DagensTV WEB page. If nothing drastic it should not take too long. While rewriting the script I will also add proper support for HD resolutions and adjust for PMIII and MC360 skins.

MrZ
Sounds very nice Wink.. thnx once again mrz!
Nice I have been waiting for HD support Smile
The new version is now available on xbmcscripts.com

MrZ
It doesn't work. It's the latest script made on xbmc, but it says the file is corrupt if you try to download it. So I tried downloading it from xbmcscripts.com but the file appears not to exist. I'm looking forward to have it running!!!
Thanks for informing.
I checked with the same result. Some link is wrong on the site. I have informed scriptadm. Please look back again.

Matz
Problems solved at xbmcscripts.com.
Go ahead and enjoy,

MrZ
Works great Smile.. thnx for this kickass update
Downloaded via XBMCScript installer at my Xbox. Foes not work. It's not fetching the channel listnings at all.
Hi Wilcox360!

Should work, just deleted my channel list to verify. If you have your internet connection running OK one possible problem could be that the initial download failed at left you with an empty list. To check this use filemanager to delete dagenstv\resources\channels.txt and try again. BTW, a complete channels.txt should be about 4k.

Hope it helps,

MrZ
mrz Wrote:Hi Wilcox360!

Should work, just deleted my channel list to verify. If you have your internet connection running OK one possible problem could be that the initial download failed at left you with an empty list. To check this use filemanager to delete dagenstv\resources\channels.txt and try again. BTW, a complete channels.txt should be about 4k.

Hope it helps,

MrZ

Tackar!
Will check if it works!

Update:
It worked. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DagensTV TV-Guide, post feedback here0