Location of genre pictures?
1)
I have been searching all over, but i was not able to locate where genre pictures is stored? And where i can change the pictures for them (Genre list, action, comedy etc)

2)
Further more i have been looking for the Favourites page, because i wan't to change the name, so it's not called Favourites any more. Where should i look for changing this?

(I have made a new menu item in the home menu, called movies, which is linked to favorites). It's so far the only Method to get the following file structure in a single menu:

Home menu -->
Movies -->
Option menu, including the following (Which is present in my favourites.xml):
All movies (Linked to VideoLibrary,MovieTitles)
Genre (Linked to VideoLibrary,MovieGenre)
Maybe tell us what skin you are using. That might help.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Maybe tell us what skin you are using. That might help.

Okay, i thought that my question was generic, and by that mean was used in all skins.

But i'm using Alaska Revisited..
I've got the same question for Aeon Nox. Want to put in custom movie genre images rather than the same default one for them all, but can't find where to do it! got all the new images, just need to put them in somehow.
In Aeon Nox, the images must be in extras\genre\video\icons\
And the only way i could make them work is in .jpg
Also, they must be named the exact same filename as the genre.
ex: Drama.jpg
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
And where is in Aeon MQ3? Thanks
Afer taking a look to AEON MQ3 files, i'm afraid it is in media, compressed in the .xbt file. So i think u can't do anything there. But the best is to ask in MQ3 thread.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Location of genre pictures?0