[Request] Plugin for Cinemassacre.com (Angry Video Game Nerd)
I really enjoy watching the Angry Video Game Nerd and all of his game and movie reviews, as well as his other video clips. I was wondering if anyone could kindly make a plugin for this site. I know he has an app on the Apple store, so he's pretty popular.

thank you!
I don't know if that helps you but you can see the avgn video through the gametrailer plug in or navi x...
cheers
bakito Wrote:I don't know if that helps you but you can see the avgn video through the gametrailer plug in or navi x...
cheers

That's OK for game videos, but I would like a cinnemassacre plug in (like the app from the apple store) that could display all the videos (not just AVGN) from the website.
I was actually thinking about this the other day. Surprised it hasn't been done before. I'd be more than happy to give it a shot.
lexandstuff Wrote:I was actually thinking about this the other day. Surprised it hasn't been done before. I'd be more than happy to give it a shot.

I would be so happy if you could do this!
lexandstuff Wrote:I was actually thinking about this the other day. Surprised it hasn't been done before. I'd be more than happy to give it a shot.

Any progress? Would be awesome to view the cinemassacre videos on XBMC.
thanks a bunch!
I'm still very interested in watching all of Cinemassacre's videos on my XBMC! Please let us know of any updates.
+1, this would be pretty sweet
Anyone have any updates?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Plugin for Cinemassacre.com (Angry Video Game Nerd)0