How to import new skins
XBMC 10.1
Windows Server 2003
Confluence Skin

Hi, sorry for what is probably a simple question, but I'm wondering how best to import a new skin, if I can't do it through the inbuilt skin downloader? I've had a look through both my xbmc install directory and userdata, but there doesn't seem to be any plugin folders for the ones I downloaded before I removed the mouse/keyboard, so am not sure where to place downloaded ones. Eg I have skin.confluence under "Program Files\XBMC\addons" but there isn't a skin.neon or skin.aeon. And I have read the wiki but haven't (yet) located the relevant info.

Using a remote, I cannot in effect click the link to select 'download new skin' as a clicking option (is this a common issue or just something I've got going on?).
kitsunegari Wrote:XBMC 10.1
Windows Server 2003
Confluence Skin

Hi, sorry for what is probably a simple question, but I'm wondering how best to import a new skin, if I can't do it through the inbuilt skin downloader? I've had a look through both my xbmc install directory and userdata, but there doesn't seem to be any plugin folders for the ones I downloaded before I removed the mouse/keyboard, so am not sure where to place downloaded ones. Eg I have skin.confluence under "Program Files\XBMC\addons" but there isn't a skin.neon or skin.aeon. And I have read the wiki but haven't (yet) located the relevant info.

Using a remote, I cannot in effect click the link to select 'download new skin' as a clicking option (is this a common issue or just something I've got going on?).
I'll assume you're using windows
check here:
Code:
%appdata%\XBMC\addons
This is the working folder, NEVER add anything to the Program Files diretory

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to import new skins0