• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC')
Nice impelementation, Hitcher! Really makes a lot more sense to have this kind of functionality instead of randomitems...

Do you mind sharing the code, I imagine it will be in the next xeebo nightly?

I want to add this script to my own mod of Alaska Revisited aswell, but not on the home widnow but rather as a submenu to TV Shows. So it would act and behave similiar to the RA node in library.
You'd have to ask ronie if he can add TV Show/Season Thumb support.

The script only pulls ongoing TV shows at the moment and not partially watched episodes/movies but this is the first build.
odt_x Wrote:Nice impelementation, Hitcher! Really makes a lot more sense to have this kind of functionality instead of randomitems...

Do you mind sharing the code, I imagine it will be in the next xeebo nightly?

I want to add this script to my own mod of Alaska Revisited aswell, but not on the home widnow but rather as a submenu to TV Shows. So it would act and behave similiar to the RA node in library.

All I've really done so far is replace the random items with watched items.
Just tested with season 1 of a show being completely watched and the script shows the first episode of season 2 as expected.

Well done ronie.
tyersch Wrote:@Hitcher: Is it possible to display movie/season posters rather than the episode thumbs? Is this even skinable, or would a new info label need to be added to the script?

Looks great Hitcher (thanks ronie), I too think the TV seasonXX.tbn would be better unless other stuff (like show name) can be under the thumbs (without having to navigate to them).

Hey, it's only a test so far - nothing's set in stone for XeeBo. Wink
Nice work ronie i think i will use this to replace my random items too just dont use it but this will be great.
Got it to work now as I imagined. One thing I noticed is that quotes in the plot are escaped a bit badly, but not a big issue.

Also, one request if I may - please add the date property for episodes.

Thanks!

kind of things i like!

seems you've come to python ronie Wink
Great idea!!
+1 for season covers instead of episodes thumbnails

There's another convenient feature of "On Deck" and it's showing list of recently used add-ons. Much better usability then random items, IMHO.

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

This would require another table in the addons database though.
pecinko Wrote:+1 for season covers instead of episodes thumbnails

There's another convenient feature of "On Deck" and it's showing list of recently used add-ons. Much better usability then random items, IMHO.

Something like that has been planned for a while now in the c++ (since I added them to confluence home) but no one really stepped up to code it in
Have to say this is a immensely great idea. Much much more useful than random items. I could never convince anyone 'round here to use it. I can easily see this becoming part of many of the skins and the end users will be all better off for it.

Thanks Hitcher for putting the idea out there, and Ronie for the amazingly quick turn-around in putting it up. Case a beer for each of you! Work to be done I'm sure, can't wait to see where this goes Smile
@ronie: I modified the script to also show episodeno the same way as in random item script. i just can't figure out how to code so that it's the same as in recent added episodeno: s09e09 instead of s9e9. (same thing goes for random episodes too)
Do you have any ideas?
Also, do you want the modified script I made?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC')2