Alaska doesn't open Music Addons submenu
Sorry, if this subforum is not the right place for my thread. I run Alaska Revisited Mod on Ubuntu 10.04 with latest stable XBMC. I have noticed that Alaska fails to open Music Addons submenu when I am choosing that from Music menu on the Home screen. Instead it opens Music Library. I've tried to create a custom button/submenu for one of the music addons (Google Listen) to run from Home, but it still opens Music library.

Here a log of running Google Listen as custom button: http://pastebin.com/hnSSarn3

Thanks
I understand that my problem results from the wrongly set paths. Could anyone just give me an advice as to where I can find those paths to edit.

Many thanks in advance
I appears that the Music Addons mode defaults to Library... if you switch the mode to File you can access your addons. Unfortunately it switches back to Library Mode when you exit Music. I have yet to figure out how to make it stick.
(2012-03-27, 03:21)GJackson Wrote: I appears that the Music Addons mode defaults to Library... if you switch the mode to File you can access your addons. Unfortunately it switches back to Library Mode when you exit Music. I have yet to figure out how to make it stick.

Ditto here. I'm sure there's an xml somewhere that has that setting...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska doesn't open Music Addons submenu0