TV Show Information Problem
Hi,

First of all I'd like to say how much I love the skin, particularly the Fanart view.

All of the following refers to the Fanart view.

If I add season 1 of a tv show on drive T and I add season 3 on drive N. When I click on the TV Show Information button there's only 1 season instead of 2. And 2 episodes instead of 14. Hopefully these captures will explain what I mean.

Also, would it be possible to have a Remove from Library option at the season level of a TV show. e.g. right click on season 2 and remove from library.

Lastly, I noticed that the blue arrow is gone from the TV list page, but it still remains at the season and episode level. What xml do I need to change to remove or reduce the size of the arrow.

I am using XBMC Pre-11.0 Git:20111031-75db4a8 & Transparency! v4.03 (SVN)

Thanks
incorrect season / episode numbers: might be a xbmc bug, could you check if they are displayed correctly in confluence?

removing items from the context menu is not possible, what is listed there is handled by xbmc, not the skin.

removing the arrow: will have to look into that... it should be visible fot tv shows as well i think.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
They're not displayed correctly in Confluence either. It must be a XBMC bug.

Thanks
tanf Wrote:Lastly, I noticed that the blue arrow is gone from the TV list page

the blue arrow is still there, but it won't be displayed if you enter tv shows directly. this is due to a recent change in xbmc.

if you enter your library using the 'Movies > Library' submenu button on the homescreen and then navigate to TV Shows, you should see the 'up arrow'.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the info

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Information Problem0