OK Button troubles
I have a Harmony 650 remote, and it was working perfectly under Windows 7. I have converted over to Openelec and for some reason the OK button is changing the aspect ratio while playing videos. Before, it would bring up the menu and I could also use it to click an item on the menu. In the harmony software I can change it to bring up the menu but selecting "DVDmenu" but it then loses the ability to work as OK. How can I get this back? I'm sure it's a change in the keymap.xml, but I can't find anything specifically to address this.

Thanks for the help!
In keymap.xml you will find a section that is specifically used for commands during playback. I don't have it in front of me or I could be more specific. Basically though there are definitions for what key presses do <globally> but can be overridden under the playback section. When I get to my own pc I will try to give you more specific help but for now maybe that will help a bit.
Thanks, from your suggestion I was able to compare my XBMC setups (WIndows 7 vs Openelec) and figured out I needed to change the Select button to OSD, but only under the While Playing Video portion. It worked great!
Sweet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OK Button troubles0