Fanart on the TV in Movies background pic?
First off, I want to say thanks for this skin. It is exactly what I've been looking for. I've tried alot of skins out and this is the one i'm going to be sticking with.

I'm starting to tinker around with customizing my home screen backgrounds now. My plan was to photoshop my favourite scenes from movies/tv shows onto the tvs in the default backrounds.
I am wondering if it is possible to insert random movie fanart from my collection so that it appears to be on the tv screen. It would keep my home page fresh without me having to photoshop a bunch of different pics.
I did some searching and couldn't find any info on it, but I'm sure I can't be the only person to think of this.
Any tips or info would be appreciated.
So i used photoshop to paste about 20 movie scenes into a tv in a livingroom type background pic. I did the same with tv scenes in a new backgrond pic. i put them in 2 seperate folders, set the skin up to multi image backgrounds.

It turned out pretty good, considering I've never really used photoshop before. It looks as if someone is changing channels on the tvs, and gives the the background a bit of an animated feel.

Also, I did some more reading and looks like they got transparecy to do this using your movie and tv fanart. Looks pretty slick. Here's the thread, if anyone is interested.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...o+backdrop

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart on the TV in Movies background pic?0