Dual Displays and Fullscreen
Hello everyone, I'm having a problem using XBMC on my second display. Before, XBMC would open full screen on my main display. If I hit \ it would full screen across both displays, and then if I hit \ again, it would move over to just full screen on the secondary display.

It's not doing this anymore. Now when I hit \ it either full screens on the main, or stretches across both. I tried disabling my second display, and the \ key has no effect, I can't seem to get it into window mode so I can move it manually over to the other display.

Any ideas on how I can get it to resize (alt+space will bring up the context menu, but nothing happens when I choose move or resize), or how to get it to start on the secondary display in the first place?

Thanks in advance for the help!
bump
The key is to use separate X screens.

Please read this and the fix.

That is exactly what I did to get XBMC to work full screen on the second monitor.

Jerry
Hey, thanks for responding. That would work, except I also use Hulu Desktop on the second monitor, and a VNC remote on my phone to control both Hulu Desktop and XBMC... if I do it as separate X screens then it won't let me VNC this way.

I had it working before, my big problem right now is getting it to resize while in windowed mode, which I can't seem to do. While it's in "windowed" mode I can ALT+SPACE to get the context menu to resize and move, but as soon as I click it, the mouse just goes back to being captured by XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dual Displays and Fullscreen0