displays "countdown" correctly
Hello, first of all thanks for super skin. Big Grin

I only have a small question to the super cool "countdown":
When the countdown is running on the screen, it displays only up to 2 (5-4-3-2) but not the last (-start picture)
Is there a way where you can change it so that it displays the entire countdown correctly (5-4-3-2-start-picture black)

What should I do to use only the countdown-16: 9

It all run on a PC.Cool

thanks for your help
Hello

Oh right yeah you would need to change the countdown's multi image control <timeperimage> setting to 150 instead of 200 (in Home.xml).

I'll make the change and add it to the Eden-Pre version of the skin. If you're using Dharma you would need to make the change manually.

If you want to only use the W/S version of the countdown I would use the latest version of the skin (which is all 720P) - You need to be using a nightly build of XBMC for that though.
Sharpe Wrote:Hello

Oh right yeah you would need to change the countdown's multi image control <timeperimage> setting to 150 instead of 200 (in Home.xml).

I'll make the change and add it to the Eden-Pre version of the skin. If you're using Dharma you would need to make the change manually.

If you want to only use the W/S version of the countdown I would use the latest version of the skin (which is all 720P) - You need to be using a nightly build of XBMC for that though.

Thanks for the help. Big Grin
Both XBMC and Back Row were just installed a few days ago and running on a 1080p HD flat screen. So everything is up-to-date Nod.

Thanks again for the fine work of making such a cool skin Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
displays "countdown" correctly0