• 118(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2013-11-21, 18:22)wgstarks Wrote: I had the problem with lots of German art a while back. Turned out that it was because I had language set to be the same as the original source. When I actually picked a default language (USA English for mine) the problem stopped. Maybe this will help with yours.

This shouldn't be needed.... If it's scraped in original language and the original language is English, download a cover in Germany is a bug in my opinion.
Also, according with WiKi, the "fall-back is always English". LoL

Cheers.
I agree. Actually selecting English solved the problem with mine though.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hi Martijn!

I have 2 questions

1. when using the artwork downloader on aeon nox, win8, why does it create both extrafanart in every movie folder and in set centralize location like x:\artwork ??
2. run in background, what effect does that have? for me it lags quite a lot even if run that way, i can watch normally but its hard to browse.
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?
1) The centralized location can be used for things like rotating backgrounds for all movies, or as a screensaver. Where as the extrafanart inside the movie folder would be used as rotating backgrounds for just that movie.
2) Just hides it's progress, allowing you to watch/do something else while it finds art.
Thx Vaikin!
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?
The plugin always downloads the fanart, but it never goes to the directory i have set in the configuration. Any ideas how I can figure out where the fanart has actually been downloaded to?
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but it's a somewhat difficult question to search for.

I'm wondering, why does Artwork Downloader sometimes download / scan the same movies it's already downloaded artwork for? For example... a fresh install, I'll start AD, it'll scan each movie very slowly, grabbing all info, then slowly download fanart, disc art, etc. Then, if I add a movie and scan again, it'll scan very very quickly through what it has already downloaded artwork for, and will just focus on the new movies. But then once in a while it would be as if I've never run it, and will go through each and every movie once again, very slowly, downloading artwork for every single movie again.

Can anyone please explain?
How can i stop Artwork Downloader from downloading arts to my pre-configured movies/videos with .nfo files ?
It downloads wrong arts anyway to those videos...(personal videos, unknown to tmdb)
(2013-12-07, 09:09)pacooka Wrote: How can i stop Artwork Downloader from downloading arts to my pre-configured movies/videos with .nfo files ?
It downloads wrong arts anyway to those videos...(personal videos, unknown to tmdb)

Make sure you have enabled "user local files" in AD Advanced configuration screen.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-12-07, 20:26)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-12-07, 09:09)pacooka Wrote: How can i stop Artwork Downloader from downloading arts to my pre-configured movies/videos with .nfo files ?

Make sure you have enabled "user local files" in AD Advanced configuration screen.

Thank you for your quick reply, enabled since day one but still, same problem... it just keep downloading fanart, logo and cdart for my .nfo movies...
(2013-12-08, 10:09)pacooka Wrote:
(2013-12-07, 20:26)CaptainKen Wrote:

Thank you for your quick reply, enabled since day one but still, same problem... it just keep downloading fanart, logo and cdart for my .nfo movies...

Same for me, it keeps downloading fanarts and character art and banners but I've set it up to download logos only...weird Confused
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
I have a problem with this addon. I chose in the options to limit artworks to prefer italian ones but in this way a lot of fanarts and clearart are not downloaded. It downloads only the italian ones. Why? In the wiki it clearly states that english is always the fallback so it should download the english ones when it didn't find the italians...
Anyone knows why AD keeps downloading art with :

- "Use local files" enabled
- All download options for each category disabled

?

I just want to show my discart and logos but the script keeps downloading other stuff even if I've set it up this way...

I run Aeon Nox 4.0.9 with Frodo 12.2 and AD 12.0.21 which I think is the latest version..tried it with Gotham Alpha 10 -->same results !

Also tried it with only "logos" and "discarts" enabled in the options but I still have around 150 files (banners and extrafanarts that I don't need) downloaded in my movies folders at the end of AD run...

And I've been searching for a solution through forums for hours, it's driving me nuts...

P.S : I have to precise that I scrapp all my info locally, even .nfo files, I don't use any net scrappers !

Thanks in advance for some answers if you already had this kind of bug Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
word of advice before Martijn steps in.. shhh " DEBUG LOG" & post it on xbmclogs or pastebin etc and provide a link
What could be wrong here?

I can not download from/with Artwork Downloader. I can start it, but it don`t find any posters / fan art / information at all.

Is there any issue with latest Aeon Nox & Art Downloader?

I have OpenELEC ION x86_64 Version:3.2.4 on my Xtreamer Ultra 2
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18