• 204(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2017-12-12, 11:35)Herman Munster Wrote: Hi,

I'm using LibreElec with the latest version of Kodi. Aeon MQ7, I have API keys which I have verified as working. TV artwork still downloads OK but Film artwork stopped about a week ago.

I've installed v14 of the artwork downloader, but that does the same, I've even reverted to older versions of Kodi. No joy Sad

Whenever I try to download artwork for new film media, I get the error: "No provider ID"

Has anyone seen this error before?

Thanks

Mike
Are you using TMDB as you Movies Scraper?
If yes, change it to the Universal Movie Scraper.

We already talked about it above, and there is a Note in my post of the new version 14.3.0.0
New Version: Artwork Downloader (14.4.0.0) by @burekas
- Settings are now including the option for add your own API Keys

Artwork Downloader (14.4.0.0)
Doh! no idea how I missed that!

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Mike
Hi, I have updated to 14.3.0.0 - re-checked and re-entered my TMDB API key. However I am still having problems scraping TV Show Logos. I get Posters, Fanart etc as options but Logo has stopped appearing. Any suggestions?
(2017-12-12, 21:42)squire23 Wrote: Hi, I have updated to 14.3.0.0 - re-checked and re-entered my TMDB API key. However I am still having problems scraping TV Show Logos. I get Posters, Fanart etc as options but Logo has stopped appearing. Any suggestions?
What a TV Show have you tried to check?
How do you use Artwork Downloader, manually or auto scanning for your library?

For me it's working, for example "Game of Thrones" logos:

Basically for TV Shows it base on TMDB and TVDB.
(2017-12-12, 23:08)burekas Wrote:
(2017-12-12, 21:42)squire23 Wrote: Hi, I have updated to 14.3.0.0 - re-checked and re-entered my TMDB API key. However I am still having problems scraping TV Show Logos. I get Posters, Fanart etc as options but Logo has stopped appearing. Any suggestions?

Hello Burekas,

First, thanks a lot for your work. Im' using the Leia Skin and put the last Artwork Downloader (14.3.0.0) but nothing work...... with new API project for Fanart and new API also for Moviedb but no way from Disc art, poster and so on...... Solution or help in that way..... Verify the setting about and no more working. HELPS
(2017-12-12, 23:08)burekas Wrote:

I have re-re-checked and TMDB API is working. I am using the Artwork Downloader in manual mode, I tried on Game of Thrones also and only Poster, Banner and Fanart come up. Nothing else.
(2017-12-13, 18:52)squire23 Wrote:  I have re-re-checked and TMDB API is working. I am using the Artwork Downloader in manual mode, I tried on Game of Thrones also and only Poster, Banner and Fanart come up. Nothing else. 
 Strange.
Try to enable the Debug mode in the settings, also enable kodi in debug mode (ctrl+shift+d)
Press on Logos, and right after that, go to Kodi folder and upload the kodi.log file to pastebin.com
Hello there, could someone help me out with this? I have tried different solutions but it seems like non of then are working. I am currently using V17 and MQ7 and can not download artwork no ID provider.

using TMDB or Universal.

Any help please?

Regards
Hello Burekas,
After installing artwork Downloader 14.3.0.0, put Fanart.tv API Project same years in Moviedb API as asking, nothing work, nothing in Solo or Gui way. After setting did we make a new scraping from movies, Tvshow?
I'm using The Kodi Leia version, did it works with ...... Thanks for your helps.
(2017-12-13, 19:27)Sajarac Wrote: Hello there, could someone help me out with this? I have tried different solutions but it seems like non of then are working. I am currently using V17 and MQ7 and can not download artwork no ID provider.

using TMDB or Universal.

Any help please?

Regards
 I don't understand. What is your movie scraper?

Try to use Universal Movie Scraper.
(2017-12-14, 09:48)binnugsay Wrote: Hello Burekas,
After installing artwork Downloader 14.3.0.0, put Fanart.tv API Project same years in Moviedb API as asking, nothing work, nothing in Solo or Gui way. After setting did we make a new scraping from movies, Tvshow?
I'm using The Kodi Leia version, did it works with ...... Thanks for your helps.
I'm not using Leia, so I don't know.
Thanks for the great addon.
Is there a way to hide Artwork Downloader from the context menu?
(2017-12-20, 02:41)McButton Wrote: Thanks for the great addon.
Is there a way to hide Artwork Downloader from the context menu?
 Where do you see in the context menu?
It only exist in the Movie/TV Show information window.
(Or maybe we use different skins)
Sorry. Yes. It's in Movie/TV Show. I only use it as a RUN option rather than individual covers. If not, not a huge deal. I'm trying to simplify context (or maybe just disable it) for my family. Lots of accidental button pushing and jacking with the setup. Smile
  • 204(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18