• 25(current)
Artwork Downloader
takhrai Wrote:Hi all,

Everything is working great without TV Shows logos, Cannot get them.
I don't understand why.

My magic 8-ball doesn't know either Oo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi, when i try to run the script i get script failed (downloaded from 1.0.7 and 1.0.8)

Code:
14:30:14 T:1932  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:30:15 T:1932   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
14:30:15 T:1932   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named elementtree
14:30:15 T:1932   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "X:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 26, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib import media_setup
                                              File "X:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.artwork.downloader\resources\lib\media_setup.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                from elementtree import ElementTree as ET
                                            ImportError: No module named elementtree
LinarSavion Wrote:Hi, when i try to run the script i get script failed (downloaded from 1.0.7 and 1.0.8)

You need to install using .zip file and what XBMC version are you on?
Martijn Wrote:You need to install using .zip file and what XBMC version are you on?

i re-installed xbmc then installed from zip and suddenly it works just fine...
Been trying to use this add on with no success. When it runs it just create 0 kb images for the Series (poster.jpg, banner.jpg and fanart.jpg). The images files were downloaded by logo downloader and are fine (Clearart.png Landscape.jpg and logo.png).

My movies pictures are fine but I already had image for them (using Ember) so I think that Artwork Downloader just skipped them. Different from other users that had issues with 0 kb files with no extension, in my case the files are .jpg.

I'm using Pre-Eden Beta 3 with Neon MQ 3. Windows 7 x64.

Thanks
DandareBR Wrote:Been trying to use this add on with no success. When it runs it just create 0 kb images for the Series (poster.jpg, banner.jpg and fanart.jpg). The images files were downloaded by logo downloader and are fine (Clearart.png Landscape.jpg and logo.png).

My movies pictures are fine but I already had image for them (using Ember) so I think that Artwork Downloader just skipped them. Different from other users that had issues with 0 kb files with no extension, in my case the files are .jpg.

I'm using Pre-Eden Beta 3 with Neon MQ 3. Windows 7 x64.

Thanks

Gonna need a full debug log posted on http://paste.ubuntu.com when you run the add-on. I have no real explanation why this is happening.
Just posted the log but I don't know if I did it correclty. I deleted all 0 and 1 kb .jpg files entered the series section and started the Artwork Downloader. Opened the log and posted the section on Ubuntu Pastebin

Is this what you wanted?

http://paste.ubuntu.com/841573/

The files that are 1kb are: Poster.jpg, banner.jpg, fanart.jpg, seasonX-banner.jpg and several .jpg with six numbers as its filename as 131911.jpg, 131930.jpg and so.
strings spanish:

http://www.mediafire.com/?qr2qwoctotk87y9

Please, update. Thanks
DandareBR Wrote:Just posted the log but I don't know if I did it correclty. I deleted all 0 and 1 kb .jpg files entered the series section and started the Artwork Downloader. Opened the log and posted the section on Ubuntu Pastebin

Is this what you wanted?

http://paste.ubuntu.com/841573/

The files that are 1kb are: Poster.jpg, banner.jpg, fanart.jpg, seasonX-banner.jpg and several .jpg with six numbers as its filename as 131911.jpg, 131930.jpg and so.

Yes that what i needed but i have really no idea what could be wrong. There are no weird errors in the logs. Tried myself with a local library and local drive and worked perfect.

Is that a mounted remote drive or a local harddrive?
Martijn Wrote:Yes that what i needed but i have really no idea what could be wrong. There are no weird errors in the logs. Tried myself with a local library and local drive and worked perfect.

Is that a mounted remote drive or a local harddrive?

Local. It's in a different HDD but all in the same computer. This is the drive that I store all my movies and series. Also there is more than enough space (more than 100gb free) avaiable for the files.

I'll try to install XBMC again too see if it helps.
I seem to run into problems when using pathsubstitution for the addon settings (see settings below). The script tries to find the local addon_data path even tho settings are stored on the remote location (log). Manually adding the local path takes the script one step further in wich it downloads the files fine but can't move them to the share (log). In the case i remove the pathsubstitution for the addon_data everything works fine, but this doesn't let me have a centralized place for all the addon settings (have four xbmc up and running and keeping them in order without this is not an easy task).

Any ideas?

Artwork downloader 1.0.7 & 1.0.8 RC2
Running XBMC EDEN 11.0 beta 3
W7 64bit & OS X
MYSQL database
SMB shares (full access for everyone right now)

Code:
<substitute>
  <from>special://masterprofile/addon_data/</from>
  <to>smb://xbmc:[email protected]/xbmc/userdata/addon_data/</to>
</substitute>
Great add-on Martijn! Thanks for all the work you do.. Nod
eijnar Wrote:Any ideas?

I hate to tell ya but this is not the only add-on that has issues with the path substitution. If you check that piece of log there's also problem with:
TV show next aired
TVDB scraper
and probably much more add-ons that have problems.
Even though you fixed the path manually there is still the problem we use a temp folder for downloading files and that is simple not possibly directly to a remote share.

I think it's just not gonna work and you are better of using symbolic folders instead of path substitution for the addon_data
Slurrrp Wrote:Great add-on Martijn! Thanks for all the work you do.. Nod

Thanks Smile
Martijn Wrote:I think it's just not gonna work and you are better of using symbolic folders instead of path substitution for the addon_data

Funny tho how the script couldn't copy the files from my local folder to the network share when the temp folder was created. No idea why this is? Any temp folder should still reside on the local side of things in my opinion.

I'll have to make a script syncing the settings.xml files instead. Symlinks isn't a viable option in my case i'm afraid.
Thank you very much for a quick reply and very nice add-on.

/E
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18