• 49(current)
Artwork Downloader
Ok guys, I hope I did this right...

I turned on debugging - And tried to use Artwork Downloader. Here's a link to "XBMC Log" that I got from %APPDATA%\XBMC\

I copy/pasted the info from "XBMC Log" into http://xbmclogs.com.

If that's not correct then how may I do it proper?

Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6871
Hi,

have Artwork Downloader a logfile where i could see which artwork i have get ?

Greets
Eisi
(2012-08-19, 19:51)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,

have Artwork Downloader a logfile where i could see which artwork i have get ?

Greets
Eisi

Addon-Settings -> General -> View download report from latest download run
@solidsatras

Thanks for your help.

Greets
Eisi
OK, I had weird issue running the script last night. Upon running, Artwork Downloader downloaded the same logo for almost 200 of my movies. The logo is shown below....

I don't know why that happened, but I'm curious if it happened to anyone else.
Yep had the same.
Should already be fixed.
Remove the logos and commancache.db
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
done. thx man. glad to know it's fixed.
XBMC -> Addons -> Artwork Downloader. Running it, will download images for all movies on library, great job, works fine to download extra thumbs/fanart.

Now try XBMC -> movie library -> movie info screen -> the artwork download in all skins I tried (confluence, aeon mq, xperience, etc.. each skin has a particular name for the artwork menu here) just offer a list of each available item to user select one. How I can change it to download all stuff for that movie in a batch (same as run addon "standalone" but for single movie)?

Someone understand my question? Tongue

I want this option because re-check all my library takes ~20 minutes when in reality I just want to get images for one or two movies...
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2012-08-22, 13:47)tinybutstrong Wrote: XBMC -> Addons -> Artwork Downloader. Running it, will download images for all movies on library, great job, works fine to download extra thumbs/fanart.

Now try XBMC -> movie library -> movie info screen -> the artwork download in all skins I tried (confluence, aeon mq, xperience, etc.. each skin has a particular name for the artwork menu here) just offer a list of each available item to user select one. How I can change it to download all stuff for that movie in a batch (same as run addon "standalone" but for single movie)?

I want this option because re-check all my library takes ~20 minutes when in reality I just want to get images for one or two movies...

Only Aeon Nox has that feature that I know of. You could try changing this yourself if you know how to edit skins. See the first post to the wiki wich contains the example on how to do that
(2012-08-22, 13:49)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 13:47)tinybutstrong Wrote: XBMC -> Addons -> Artwork Downloader. Running it, will download images for all movies on library, great job, works fine to download extra thumbs/fanart.

Only Aeon Nox has that feature that I know of.

And XeeBo. Wink
(2012-08-19, 00:19)Fennec Wrote: Ok guys, I hope I did this right...

I turned on debugging - And tried to use Artwork Downloader. Here's a link to "XBMC Log" that I got from %APPDATA%\XBMC\

I copy/pasted the info from "XBMC Log" into http://xbmclogs.com.

If that's not correct then how may I do it proper?

Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6871

You also need to turn on debug in the add-on itself (prevent log spamming).

Besides that i can't see why it shouldn't work. It really has to be some write protect issues if you ask me
Hello

Having trouble downloading artwork for movies in RAR archive (the script works fine for tvshows in RAR archives, and movies that are not in RAR).

Here is debug log.

Thanks
(2012-08-22, 18:38)galfwender Wrote: Hello

Having trouble downloading artwork for movies in RAR archive (the script works fine for tvshows in RAR archives, and movies that are not in RAR).

Here is debug log.

Thanks

enable debug in add-on settings to
(2012-08-22, 18:41)Martijn Wrote:

Here is debug log.

Thanks

It was already enabled but here is another try
(2012-08-22, 19:01)galfwender Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 18:41)Martijn Wrote:

Here is debug log.

Thanks

It was already enabled but here is another try

Nothing there. you need to enable XBMC debug AND add-on debug.

Besides that rar files have been tested by a lot of people and it worked.
I still don't understand why people use it so don't expect me to put any effort in it (because imo rared video files are just pointless)
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18