• 60(current)
Artwork Downloader
If i use xbmc to export video database it creates " season01-poster.jpg " in my tv show folders but when i run script.artwork.downloader it creates " season1-poster.jpg " without the zero. So I have duplicate files, is this a bug or intended this way?
Image ImageImage
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 -XBMC git nightly build - Skin: !T svn updated nightly
MB: Asus M4A785-M
CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9850 - 2.5GHz @ 2.7GHz
RAM: Patriot PC6400 4GB DDR2
HD Space: (3) WD Caviar Black 1 TB, (1) WD Caviar Green 1.5 TB
hello here is a bug i have for some movies
http://pastebin.com/6qZS241n

There is a missing 0 at the beginning of the imdb code and so nothing is found.

I have some movies that have this issue
(2012-11-15, 21:07)sarakha63 Wrote: hello here is a bug i have for some movies
http://pastebin.com/6qZS241n

There is a missing 0 at the beginning of the imdb code and so nothing is found.

I have some movies that have this issue

Did you read the first post?

NO LOG SNIPPETS
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I have over 400+ tv shows in my frodo database and this isn't grabbing clearart etc for them all.

Looking at the reports i'm getting

- [The Vampire Diaries] ID not found!
- [The Vicar of Dibley] ID not found!
- [The Walking Dead] ID not found!

what id ?

fanart.tv has the walking dead and vampire diaries clearart etc so i'm a little lost.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
(2012-11-16, 00:18)danz0l Wrote: I have over 400+ tv shows in my frodo database and this isn't scanning them all.

Looking at the reports i'm getting

- [The Vampire Diaries] ID not found!
- [The Vicar of Dibley] ID not found!
- [The Walking Dead] ID not found!

what id ?

fanart.tv has the walking dead and vampire diaries clearart etc so i'm a little lost.

It needs the TVDB id stored in your XBMC database. If it isn't there it won't find it.
So if you use another scraper than TVDB it won't work or it scraped wrong last time.
All my tv shows info are in nfos created by sickbeard and xbmc scrapes from there.

Quote:<url>http://www.thetvdb.com/api/9DAF49C96CBF8DAC/series/82066/all/en.zip</url>

so i would have assumed that xbmc would have scraped it ?
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
(2012-11-16, 01:15)danz0l Wrote: All my tv shows info are in nfos created by sickbeard and xbmc scrapes from there.

Quote:<url>http://www.thetvdb.com/api/9DAF49C96CBF8DAC/series/82066/all/en.zip</url>

so i would have assumed that xbmc would have scraped it ?

Seems not. I don't use that sickbeard option. Try to rescrape one show and see if that works. Just hit refresh. You will keep watched status so don't worry about that.
AH yes that did it. But having 454 tv shows, all with their own nfos created by sickbeard, thats not going to be a viable option for me to get artwork Sad

-= My Media Centre =-
(2012-11-16, 01:29)danz0l Wrote: AH yes that did it. But having 454 tv shows, all with their own nfos created by sickbeard, thats not going to be a viable option for me to get artwork Sad

Settings content to none. Set it back to tvshows again and let it rescrape.

Same here. You will keep watched status. Do backup userdata (wiki) before doing this.

I have no other solution for you.
It will just rescrape from the nfos though, hence the reason behind them in the first place.

I wonder why nobody else has reported the same issue as i know its widely used in conjunction with sickbeard. How weird.
-= My Media Centre =-
(2012-11-16, 01:34)danz0l Wrote: It will just rescrape from the nfos though, hence the reason behind them in the first place.

I wonder why nobody else has reported the same issue as i know its widely used in conjunction with sickbeard. How weird.

The option i gave will use the nfos as well but it will do them all at once instead of one by one
Tried that solution but it didnt scan any more art in. Guess its just going to have to be manually for me then LOL Smile

Thanks anyway mate. Great addon, Just a shame i can't use it.
-= My Media Centre =-
(2012-11-14, 15:39)johnmerrick Wrote: Will try it tonight with a debug log.

I leave it overnight and nothing has downloaded (i check the last run report) I will try it again later and see if it works.

i knew there was a problem because one of the movies was one with lot's of fanart and it just wasn't changing (it immediately downloaded them all in non silent mode).

Just for you to know. Seems silent run is broken on Windows.
This is very probably a XBMC Frodo issue and not a script one since it has always worked before. Will get this fixes asap.
If you aren't running Windows let me know.
@Martijn

i dont no if this is the right thread, but could you explain me the new system with artwork and the new database ?

I have all my movies on a nas system. I have one directory for one movie there lie the movie and the artwork to the movie. I have make a fresh frodo install and artwork download. After adding all my movies to the video library, i have a video72.db and a textures13.db. Then i have start artwork downloader. But now every time i enter my movie library all my harddisks in my nas spin up.

Did XBMC get the artwork now from my harddisks every time ? If yes, what must i do that xbmc dont spin up my harddisks every time ?

Thanks for your help

Greets
Eisi
Hi Martijn,

There's a french locale missing :

<string id="32103">Utiliser les fichiers locaux</string> (my own translation, if this fits)
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18