• 64(current)
Artwork Downloader
My artwork files look like this.
How can i using it? I think Artwork Downloader must do a backward-compatibility for this case.
The latest version of artwork downloader will use your local files if there are none available on fanart.tv.
I try artwork downloader version 2.0.11.It's seem to work on movies but not for tv-show.Can anyone help?I think someone have this problem too.

(2012-12-06, 13:07)shaktoo Wrote:
(2012-12-06, 08:12)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-12-06, 07:49)Tomkun Wrote: I did run AD and still the logos for TV shows don't work. Movies are working just fine though like I said, so I'm guessing it's just a teething issue.

It won't work if your tvshows don't have a tvdb id number in the database or if there isn't any artwork available at all anywere (fanart.tv or tvdb).
Enable debug log in xbmc and in add-on settings and check what happens with those tvshows. The debug log should tell you all that.
Martijn could AD be enabled to "see" local logos etc for custom files that are not on tvdb/imdb ( & will never be as these are personal files) . I have few web only video files + home videos etc that I had gone @ length to make custom nfo's and (crude) logos, cleararts, discarts etc etc. they used to give some WAF & KAF and made a more richer UI . I think I & many others would be indebt & grateful if you could at some point enable picking up of this local arts which are not on any database.Thanks.
Plus with the hack version part of these logos were picked but others were not .which .db should I erase and rerun the hack version

I would like to get it back to the old ways.for my personal tvshow collection,that i add it manually.
here I post my log with app's debug on ...tell me if I make a mistake!

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1414758/

thanks!
cheers
@ devilshura : patience Wink.. I'm sure we will get there .. let Martijn work his magic ...
I ran into an issue while running in bulk mode.

Quote:22:15:38 T:2512 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'n/a'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 886, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 112, in __init__
self.download_artwork(self.Medialist, self.tv_providers)
File "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 406, in download_artwork
self._download_process()
File "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 424, in _download_process
self._download_art(item['art_type'], item['filename'], self.target_artworkdir, item['gui_string'])
File "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 521, in _download_art
item['filename'] = (filename % int(artwork['season']))
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'n/a'
-->End of Python script error report<--

I don't believe it is a problem with the script, per se. It seems that some season banner that is attempting to be downloaded has an inappropriately named season 'n/a'. If I disable season banners for TV Shows the script runs normally. It's not a huge deal for me because I don't actually use season banners for anything (just being complete), but I thought I'd point out the potential issue.
I have recently built a new HTPC and therefore setup xbmc-20121206-ae60d24-master from scratch.
For some strange reason Artwork Downloader 12.0.11 won´t run.

I would really appreciate it if someone would take the time and look at this debug log
ArtworkDownloader
and can tell me what I´m doing wrong.
It is a clean debug log.
I´m just starting xbmc,
waiting a few minutes,
starting artwork downloader,
waiting for the script error and exiting xbmc.

Thanks.

edit:
thats interesting:
won´t link to xbmclogs but to the wiki. Have to remember not to name it Debug Log Cool
Thanks for the hint thrak76 Big Grin

edit2:
The problem only occurs if Season Banners under TVShows is activated.
You posted the wiki article about debug logging.... not your log.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
well, my fanart problem still bother me...Sad

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=20060

I'm on frodo beta 2, windows7 32 bits...

after cleaning my all library then rescan it ...still no fanart,used fanart donwloader still no fanart, it keep choosing just this one ( don't know why...)
anyone has an isea?
thanks
cheers
Your films aren't in separate folders so if you choose the wrong settings this happens.
Don use the setting "use local files" and remove every local artwork file.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

well I don't think so...and I already erased all my fanart...even moved my movie file and redone every scan i can...
what am i doing wrong?

edit: ok change the scrapper ( to universal scrapper) remove every fanart and it did the trick!!! weir because I thought I already test this solution but anyway now it works!!!
thank you very much!!
cheers
(2012-12-10, 11:28)bakito Wrote: Image

well I don't think so...and I already erased all my fanart...even moved my movie file and redone every scan i can...
what am i doing wrong?

I know for sure you have. Check the logs yourself.
So this has nothing to do with the script or with with XBMC.
It's simply how you set your sources and your folder layout

PHP Code:
02:21:00 T:6104   DEBUGArtwork DownloaderProcessing media:  Paprika
:21:00 T:6104   DEBUGArtwork DownloaderProvider ID:       tt0098063
:21:00 T:6104   DEBUGArtwork DownloaderMedia path:        [u'K:\\Video\\films'
thanks martijn
sorry to have bother you with my nooby questions...I edit my precedent post, now it works...
thanks !!
cheers
Glad it works now Smile
Banner not found!
clearart not found!
clearlogo not found!
landscape not found!
[every movie in DB]

I have spent a couple of days trying to fix this problem on my own, but since i am not blessed with programing skills, i have not been able to.

I recently 'discovered' Aeon MQ 4 and because of it, i discovered this app. Well long story short, I organized all of my Movies into separate folders with name of the file and the year (i.e F:\Media\Movies\Battle Los Angeles(2011)) and my T.V shows are organized as follows M:\TV Shows\The Mentalist\The Mentalist - Season 1\The.Mentalist.S01.E01.avi

So i hope my structure is not the issue. Now when running this script the first time, i downloaded something like 1500 images. They all went into etrafanart and extrathumbs, and it worked great. BUT...... I can not seem to get a single clearart thumb or banner. Now like i said i have been reading about this for some time, and i doubt that it is because the art has not been made yet.

So just tell me what i am doing wrong and i will fix it.

System Specs
Win 7 x64 Ulti
AMD 965BE
16GB RAM
Movies on a 1TB WD SATA drive
TV shows on a 1TB WD MyBook

Running Frodo Beta 2
Skin is Aeon MQ4

Install of XBMC and Aeon are fresh (after revo uninstall) i cleared all images from system before installing each of them.

log file: Log File
Additional Log File: bigger one
Some Screen shots

I hope that i have provided enough information Smile
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18