• 75(current)
Artwork Downloader
Hi.

A slightly different Problem with the latest AD here.

Using XBMC Frodo RC3
Aeon Nox 4
OSX Mountain Lion

Everything except the Extrafanarts works like charm. The Extrafanarts will be downloaded in the extrafanart folder, but there all have the same 128 kb file size. It make no difference which tv-show is use. Under Eden with AD 1.0.21 i have no problem at all.

Is this a bug!?

Thanx
Efty
I think it would be helpful if we could specify if you upgraded from Eden, or was it a fresh install to Frodo RC3? - Mine was a fresh install and i can't get any art for my TV shows. But I do receive Art for my movies, I have 2 dirs in every movie dir called 'extrafanart' and 'extrathumbs' with goodies inside.

XBMC Frode RC3,
Aeon Nox,
Win 7 64.
Quote:So I am not the only one with Art Downloader not getting any art on Frodo RC 3?
Im in the same situation, Artwork Downloader is not actually downloading anything, when i try to force it, it goes through its scan and eventually says '0 Downloaded'. This is a fresh install, i just started with xbmc and never had anything but Frodo RC3.
(2011-11-14, 21:36)Martijn Wrote: GUI mode

How do you access GUI mode?

How do you force AD to run?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
I am running this on my movies and I'm getting extrafanart, I can see the images in the extrafanart folders, but I'm not getting clearart banner or logo even though the progress bar is showing them as downloading. Are they saving elsewhere?
Ok, an update now that it has finished. The extrafanart folders are there from a previous scan. The addon has downloaded them again with logo's, clearart and banners but it's saving them locally on the HTPC. I've exported them and they now appear in the remote media folders. How do I set the addon to save them to the remote media folders like it was doing?
Hi Martijn.

As Frodo stable release is just a question of time, a lot of french users are puzzled by displaying their local artwork in Frodo.

We know that we have to enable "Use local files" option in settings to upload local files such as disc.png, logo.png into XBMC cache.

But some of them want to edit and the reload their artwork and it's not easy to do such thing.

Here is a summary of all the tests I have done to understand and to explain how to manage artwork after Artwork Downloader :

http://aeon-nox-4-showcase-mod.googlecod...0Frodo.pdf

I hope than when Frodo will be release, you will have to work on this script.

Or XBMC team will add those features to XBMC 13 G?? so XBMC 13 will automatically import in it's database and in it's cache, disc.png, -discart.png, .....

Thanks.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-01-25, 07:51)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2011-11-14, 21:36)Martijn Wrote: GUI mode

How do you access GUI mode?

How do you force AD to run?

When I choose No to "Do you want to install all available artwork without user interaction" I do not get the screens shown above. Am I doing something incorrect? A also don't see the "use local folder" in AD configuration screens.
(2013-01-26, 02:35)CaptainKen Wrote: When I choose No to "Do you want to install all available artwork without user interaction" I do not get the screens shown above. Am I doing something incorrect? A also don't see the "use local folder" in AD configuration screens.

I've found that when I do that within a show (at the season or episode level) it doesn't work. However, if I go to root of my show listings and run artwork downloader I get that GUI to pop up. Also, it might just be me but Season Posters won't download if I click Yes at that dialog, I have to click No and pick one from the GUI...kind of a pain but it works.
(2013-01-26, 03:15)ynksbsbll2 Wrote:
(2013-01-26, 02:35)CaptainKen Wrote: When I choose No to "Do you want to install all available artwork without user interaction" I do not get the screens shown above. Am I doing something incorrect? A also don't see the "use local folder" in AD configuration screens.

I've found that when I do that within a show (at the season or episode level) it doesn't work. However, if I go to root of my show listings and run artwork downloader I get that GUI to pop up. Also, it might just be me but Season Posters won't download if I click Yes at that dialog, I have to click No and pick one from the GUI...kind of a pain but it works.

Thank you for responding. What you advise does work. Sorry, I'm new to AD and I see that I should have said I was trying to do from within Movies, not TV Shows. Is it possible to do within Movies?
(2013-01-26, 03:15)ynksbsbll2 Wrote: it might just be me but Season Posters won't download if I click Yes at that dialog, I have to click No and pick one from the GUI...kind of a pain but it works.

Did you enable it to be downloaded automatically on AD Configuration?
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2013-01-26, 09:08)CaptainKen Wrote: Thank you for responding. What you advise does work. Sorry, I'm new to AD and I see that I should have said I was trying to do from within Movies, not TV Shows. Is it possible to do within Movies?

Ah, my fault. I just tried it within my movies and it worked just fine. I'm not sure why it's not doing so for you. Sorry I can't help more
Can anyone help me and explain why I can't dl any posters for my TV Shows?
(2013-01-27, 01:15)Tarom Wrote: Can anyone help me and explain why I can't dl any posters for my TV Shows?

automatically, manually or both?
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2013-01-27, 11:50)Ovokx Wrote:
(2013-01-27, 01:15)Tarom Wrote: Can anyone help me and explain why I can't dl any posters for my TV Shows?

automatically, manually or both?

Automatically, (I don't get to the part where you can choose from a menu what to dl).
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18