• 79(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2013-02-03, 09:11)doubles1283 Wrote: Not sure if this was answered already but I'm having problems with the artwork downloader. I just upgraded to the stable release of Frodo and I am no longer capable of downloading for a single show. Say i wanted to get the clearart for Workaholics i used to go to the tv information page and select get artwork and from there id choose clearart and it would list the options for workaholics. Now when i try to do that, the gui pops up for the first show that is in my database and asks which art i want to download, instead of it being for workaholics. Any ideas what to change in settings?

Same problem here, plus if I run artwork downloader it grabs nothing..... maybe i need a clean install of everything, but then I have artwork in my folders, so maybe thats pointless Huh?
(2013-02-10, 01:43)nolegrl Wrote: I'm trying to get xbmc to only use my local artwork files when scanning TV shows. I heard that the fix for this was to enable "use local files" in artwork downloader, but I don't see that option anywhere. I'm running XBMC Eden and using Metropolis skin. All of my files are in their own folders in their own directory (ie. tv/criminal minds/season 1/) with the appropriate artwork in each folder. Any help is appreciated!
The 'Enable local files' option was added to the Frodo versions of AD because of changes in how artwork is handled for Frodo. For the Eden version, AD does this by default. As long as files are named properly and in the proper location
Martijn ! the latest update has fixed everything. its picking up all local custom logos clear arts etc .Guys you have to rescan in bulk mode . Cheers M8
(2013-02-10, 15:22)shaktoo Wrote: Martijn ! the latest update has fixed everything. its picking up all local custom logos clear arts etc .Guys you have to rescan in bulk mode . Cheers M8

Great. Now i'm leaving for a month on holiday Cool
(^^ yes it's for real Smile )
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-02-10, 15:22)shaktoo Wrote: Martijn ! the latest update has fixed everything. its picking up all local custom logos clear arts etc .Guys you have to rescan in bulk mode . Cheers M8

What exactly does rescan in bulk mode mean Huh?
(2013-02-10, 15:24)Martijn Wrote:

Well earned Big Grin
(2013-02-10, 15:47)Vin Petrol Wrote:

What exactly does rescan in bulk mode mean Huh?
Run ArtworkDownloader program from the program menu and let it do it's thing...
(2013-02-10, 17:54)Deano316 Wrote:
(2013-02-10, 15:24)Martijn Wrote:

Well earned Big Grin

Ditto Wink
(2013-02-10, 20:33)shaktoo Wrote:
(2013-02-10, 17:54)Deano316 Wrote:
(2013-02-10, 15:24)Martijn Wrote: Great. Now i'm leaving for a month on holiday Cool

Well earned Big Grin

Ditto Wink

Me think the same, lol.
When AD was set to run in the background on Eden it ran every few hours and did a scan for new art, it doesn't seem to be doing this on Frodo
(2013-02-11, 12:08)PogMoThoin Wrote: When AD was set to run in the background on Eden it ran every few hours and did a scan for new art, it doesn't seem to be doing this on Frodo

Automatic service functionality was removed / disabled to lower the strain on fanart.tv bandwidth AFAIK. If you want to update art for existing / new shows, you will have to do it manually.
@Martijn I don't think Ive said this before but thank you for a great script!! Also the new version is flawless so far as I can tell, it adds all my local art work perfectly everytime (and I have a ton of it) I no longer have to "trick" AD by changing the movie ID for art work.

DAMN NICE JOB!!!!!!!
+1 Smile

EDIT: Have fun on your vacation!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hi

I am having a bit of a problem with AD - when I made the jump to frodo AD was perfect and picked up all of my locally stored artwork. I had a server fail on the weekend and had to rescan my libary now half of my libary is perfect and for the other half AD has ignored my local art and is showing different posters etc however my local art has not been overwritten.

Any ideas of how to fix this?
(2013-02-12, 09:58)eeyore Wrote: Hi

I am having a bit of a problem with AD - when I made the jump to frodo AD was perfect and picked up all of my locally stored artwork. I had a server fail on the weekend and had to rescan my libary now half of my libary is perfect and for the other half AD has ignored my local art and is showing different posters etc however my local art has not been overwritten.

Any ideas of how to fix this?

Did you keep the same DB as before, I would recommend deleteing it and re-scraping everything and then running AD.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
removed
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18