• 135(current)
Artwork Downloader
Ok. I know a work-around for this. Just requires me to copy fanarts that I like to the cache folder under pseudotv.
Hi when I run this plugin it gets no results.

Got over 1300 movies..

They r on a network location..

Also once it is working how do I view movie covers?
I added the movie Tracks (2014), Universal Scraper downloaded the current default poster on TMDB:

http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/uIiNz...C9U8jh.jpg (Uploaded by: BudsieBuds, Size: 2000x3000, 5.37/10 (3 votes))

So, I ran AD in solo mode, it downloaded this poster:

http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/agsED...prsyBg.jpg (Uploaded by: KkFalse, Size: 1380x2000, 0/10 (0 votes))

My config on AD options are Minimum Rating 5, Language Portuguese.

I just wanted AD to download the current default poster in TMDB for my lang or in english/original movie lang if not available.

This is a known problem? at least on my system it is relatively common.
Hi Martijn,

I have a question, probably a stupid one so apologies if so, but I've set use local files and each movie folder does have all the relevant images etc but when AD runs it first 'searches' then starts to download files again, it never actually seems to just load the 'local files'? am I doing something wrong?

Mike
Has anyone else had issues with some of their local artwork (like posters, banners, clearart, etc) getting overwritten by Artwork Downloader? I've noticed it happening with a number of movies and tv shows in my library. I have "use local files" enabled and I definitely don't have "overwrite local files" enabled in Artwork Downloader's configuration settings.

In fact, some artwork I custom made has been overwritten and I have no way of getting it back without recreating it Sad Makes me nervous about bothering with manually downloading and assigning artwork since it's a waste of time if there's a chance it will just get overwritten at some point.
Hi, great addon..

I would like to know some things..

When i download automatically artwork i can find the "extra" folders but no the banners and cd arts.. on my movies folder..

Where are they?

I found i can download into local folders when i check true that opcion.. .. and then they appear.. on every movie folder.. and updates the xmbc..

The problem is that i have 5 users in xbmc and when scanning library in other profiles.. no cdarts appear.. no clear logos..

Is there some options to upgrade when all info is local?..

Seems i can only Donwload again and again.. for each user....

¿Can we just upgrade the artworks.. when library is updated?

Thanks in advance..
When I run AD on one movie, I get two folders (extrathumbs and extrafanart) with the appropriate files in them. I don't get the fanart.jpg and poster.jpg.
In manual mode, I can change the poster and fanart but no files are downloaded in the movie folder eventhough I get a notification that the file has been downloaded.
What am I missing? I'm using Aeon NOX 5.
As far as i know, AD is not downloading posters yet from fanart.
So i assume, posters are downloaded from the scraper (imdb, filmaffinity, or whatever is in the scraper configuration)
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
So, just to be clear, AD doesn't download a poster.jpg or fanart.jpg file into the movie folder per the wiki?
(2014-07-16, 20:09)harvey21 Wrote: So, just to be clear, AD doesn't download a poster.jpg or fanart.jpg file into the movie folder per the wiki?

Not sure what you're seeing in the wiki? I didn't see any indications that it downloaded poster or fanart. These are downloaded by the scraper and you will get them regardless of whether you have AD installed. If they are not being downloaded to the movie folder that's where I would start looking for the problem.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Sorry, I think I'm not understanding the purpose of this add-on. I thought that once you run it, it will downloaded the .jpg files to the movie folder. It works for extrafanart and extrathumbs but not for poster or fanart.
This is the section of the wiki i'm referring to

7.1 Filenaming
Movies:
Poster (poster.jpg)
FanArt (fanart.jpg)
Extra_fanart (<image ID from provider>.jpg)
(2014-07-16, 22:53)harvey21 Wrote: Sorry, I think I'm not understanding the purpose of this add-on. I thought that once you run it, it will downloaded the .jpg files to the movie folder. It works for extrafanart and extrathumbs but not for poster or fanart.
This is the section of the wiki i'm referring to

7.1 Filenaming
Movies:
Poster (poster.jpg)
FanArt (fanart.jpg)
Extra_fanart (<image ID from provider>.jpg)
It will download the artwork not downloaded by the scraper. Extra posters and fanart, discart, logos, etc. Also provides extra functionality such as the ability to display alternate artwork in your skin (I think Smile).

Which scraper are you using?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
May be that's what it is. I'll do some more experimenting tonight.
I'm using the default scraper that came with XBMC. I just want all the movie and TV information to be saved to the hard drive instead to getting it scraped by XBMC.
(2014-07-17, 12:24)harvey21 Wrote: May be that's what it is. I'll do some more experimenting tonight.
I'm using the default scraper that came with XBMC. I just want all the movie and TV information to be saved to the hard drive instead to getting it scraped by XBMC.

Everything is scraped, then, when u export the database (in separate files) it gets written down within each folder, if this is what u mean.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
As far as I understand, when you add a movie source, XBMC looks in the movie folder for .nfo files, poster.jpg, fanart.jpg,....etc. If it finds these files, it extracts the metadata from .nfo files, uses the poster.jpg file as the poster, uses fanart.jpg as the fanart. If XBMC doesn't find these files, it scrapes the movie.
I want to make sure that all these files are saved so that if I have to move my media to another location and reinstall XBMC again, it doesn't have to rescrape the movies.
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18