• 169(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2015-11-21, 10:41)Matthias030 Wrote: The same here. Only poster and fanart is available in GUI mode. Problem began some weeks ago. I'm using Windows 8.1.

Yup, problem just appeared like that...
I found the issue : I was using version 13.0.0 from media-passion.fr. With the 12.0.29 (the official one), it's working good : I am now able to download discard !
(2015-11-21, 16:12)jiquem Wrote: I found the issue : I was using version 13.0.0 from media-passion.fr. With the 12.0.29 (the official one), it's working good : I am now able to download discard !

Many thanks for the tip! I downgraded and I am able to download all artwork again Big Grin
Why the fuck is media-passion screwing up my addon?

I will bump the version to something higher. Tell those from media-passion to stay away from the addon or change the ID.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi Martijn. What's the status on the changing of file naming? Ie moviename-artwork?
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
(2015-11-21, 20:59)vbat99 Wrote: Hi Martijn. What's the status on the changing of file naming? Ie moviename-artwork?

Still WIP

After devcon i was involved in car crash so was out of the loop for a while (relatively ok now). After that i was a away for a week and now we're busy with Kodi v16 beta.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-11-21, 21:02)Martijn Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 20:59)vbat99 Wrote: Hi Martijn. What's the status on the changing of file naming? Ie moviename-artwork?

Still WIP

After devcon i was involved in car crash so was out of the loop for a while (relatively ok now). After that i was a away for a week and now we're busy with Kodi v16 beta.

Geez mate, that's tough.

No Worries, just keeping abreast of this addon's status and the past discussions.

Cheers and hope for a full recovery.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
(2015-11-21, 20:12)Martijn Wrote: I will bump the version to something higher.

Thankyou Smile
@jiquem: Good to have found that out, I just didn't look that far!

@Martijn: Thanks for getting it bumped. Works perfectly again! Do hope you're doing ok though...
@jiquem Thanks for tracking this down. Updated to Martijn's 13.0.1 version and everything is working again.

Hopefully media-passion leave Martijn's add on alone.
@Martijn : First, sorry to read that you were involved in a car crash. We send you our good wishes for recovery. Sorry for this "issue", we have miss one of your release Sad

@users : For now, "Artwork Downloader" available from Media-Passion repository has been deleted and replaced by "Artwork Downloader MP". It's just a fork from original one with a new provider (Media-Passion) to download artwork from our scraper (only in French and with subscription). French users have been warn that because of this ID change, they have to modifie XML skin files to call the right script. So no more side effect Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
i really don`'t Know what's happening . for some reason all my self created "Extrathumbnails (thumb 1 -4)" are overwritten with this cheap copythumbnails from the extrafanart images.
all work are gone ( YOU Know how i feel ,right? )
(EXTREME EXPLICIT WORDS are normally in HERE ,right now)
so leave HULK ALONE! Sad
Hi can someone advise me how best to set this up with multiple devices using MySQL?

I've installed on both clients, run the addon on my HTPC and then again on my OSMC with "Use local files" checked but I just get a black screen when using Aeon Nox?
You only need to install/run it on one client if all your clients are using shared metadata (ie. MySQL) - that's the point of shared metadata...

Running this add-on again on the second client should have no effect, other than to waste a lot of time.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-12-06, 00:36)Milhouse Wrote: You only need to install/run it on one client if all your clients are using shared metadata (ie. MySQL) - that's the point of shared metadata...

Running this add-on again on the second client should have no effect, other than to waste a lot of time.

So run it on my HTPC and my RPi will automatically load the fanart?

Been having some issues with artwork on both devices but the Texture Cache Utility has just fixed my HTPC, currently runnig it on my RPi.
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18