• 172(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2016-02-06, 16:42)DarrenHill Wrote: FTV is a banned add-on (wiki).

The FTV skin is banned? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=253058

I should have been more specific, I assume you're talking about the Filmon TV addon being banned? I'll go back and edit my post, I'm specifically talking about the FTV Skin orginally done by Hitcher, then modified by Sualfred.
Sorry, the skin is ok. It's indeed the add-on I was referring to (and not the PVR or a Fire TV either).

It's one of those problematic ones, as there are too many things referred to as "FTV" around here...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I completely understand, I'm just trying to keep things clean, I'll be sure to be more specific in the future.
Is AD broken? Not getting anything other than Poster & Fanart for Movies. Nothing in either kodi log or downloadreport.txt other than Failed against logo etc. etc. have checked fanart.tv and the various artwork exists? Not just one movie as well, all movies I've added today
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
https://twitter.com/fanartdottv/status/6...9605584896
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for the info Martijn.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hi all,

I am new to the Artwork Downloader therefore sorry for asking this question, could be that it has already answered somewhere in the long thread.
In the AD-Wiki I found the following "Each TV Show/Movie must have its own folder!"

Is this really needed because I thought that AD only places a link in the DB/Library where to find the artwork. Or will AD really download the Artwork to the folder location where that media is stored?
I am on Kodi 15.2 using a MySQL DB for the Library.

rgs

Jan
(2016-02-19, 10:41)Jasi Wrote: Hi all,

I am new to the Artwork Downloader therefore sorry for asking this question, could be that it has already answered somewhere in the long thread.
In the AD-Wiki I found the following "Each TV Show/Movie must have its own folder!"

Is this really needed because I thought that AD only places a link in the DB/Library where to find the artwork. Or will AD really download the Artwork to the folder location where that media is stored?
I am on Kodi 15.2 using a MySQL DB for the Library.

rgs

Jan

1. AFAIK, Kodi requires TV shows to be in their own folders, regardless of AD. Probably a better question is whether season subfolders are required for AD (not sure of the answer to this).

2. AD will download "extrafanart" and / or art locally depending on settings. This requires movies to be in separate folders (extrafanart subfolder in the movie folder, and local art is just named like poster.jpg without moviename in the filename).

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Thanks for taking the time answering my question/s
I just ran Artwork Downloader after configure it and place all things in seperate folders, everythink works and i got several additional files you mentioned in the folders.
But one question left I am using Nox Skin, but in which view I will see the all the extrafanart and extrathumb for movies/tv-shows I have downloaded with AD?
rgs
Jan
Hi

I have been having the same issue as Mike_Doc where Artwork Downloaded is only getting Poster & Fanart for Movies. Its been happening for the last 2/3 weeks i think.

Running a Mac mini 10.8.5
Kodi - Jarvis 16.0
Artwork Downloader: 13.1.0
With kodi and artwork downloader both set to debug mode here are the logs: http://xbmclogs.com/ptns4ulk8
I've only recently started using Artwork Downloader to consolidate a fanart collection of my media library. This script is great for grabbing everything but ideally I would like to limit it to artwork WITHOUT writing in it. Based on looking at www.themoviedb.org this is filtered on their site by "No Language" tagged backgrounds. On www.thetvdb.com the tag is "Series Name: Not Included" vs "Series Name: Included".

In the add-on config there is a section to limit the artwork but its limited to basically about of files to grab and/or minimum rating. As far as I can tell there is no way to just force the script to grab this smaller subset of fanart.
(2016-02-22, 06:43)pletopia Wrote: I've only recently started using Artwork Downloader to consolidate a fanart collection of my media library. This script is great for grabbing everything but ideally I would like to limit it to artwork WITHOUT writing in it. Based on looking at www.themoviedb.org this is filtered on their site by "No Language" tagged backgrounds. On www.thetvdb.com the tag is "Series Name: Not Included" vs "Series Name: Included".

In the add-on config there is a section to limit the artwork but its limited to basically about of files to grab and/or minimum rating. As far as I can tell there is no way to just force the script to grab this smaller subset of fanart.

You might want to take a look at some of the Library Managers. They allow you to select each piece of art usually.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-02-22, 15:36)wgstarks Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 06:43)pletopia Wrote: I've only recently started using Artwork Downloader to consolidate a fanart collection of my media library. This script is great for grabbing everything but ideally I would like to limit it to artwork WITHOUT writing in it. Based on looking at www.themoviedb.org this is filtered on their site by "No Language" tagged backgrounds. On www.thetvdb.com the tag is "Series Name: Not Included" vs "Series Name: Included".

You might want to take a look at some of the Library Managers. They allow you to select each piece of art usually.

I was hoping not to have to use a separate app. I figured this could probably be added to this script.
More and more "artwork downloader" add-ons are created and nothing yet stated (I might be wrong- please link me) if the core will integrate new artwork within next versions.

Artwork Downloader is the main one and used by many Skinners.
I mean Kodi core is using "poster" , "fanart" and "thumb".

More and more skins are using great art files and it is beautiful. I do like Confluence but I think Kodi is ready to offer more bells and whistles by default.
It is clear that some hardware might have speed issues when using those new bells and whistles but the installation process can determine such thing and make decisions upon that verification.

Kodi option: "export" art as <file-name>-"extra".jpg but originally created without the <file-name> and located in subdirectories for some and others directly where the movie resides. I end up confused finding out what files are in used.

I just ran into another level of not-yet established standard : arts for sets...
By finding this out I am doing some reflection of changing my directory structure by regrouping my sets.
As a user I would like to see Kodi core step in by establishing an initiative with popular Skinners to plan next standards.
Don't get me wrong, I am a Kodi fan for years and it's a rock-solid product and perform really really well and most importantly the involvement of the community is fantastic. ** thank you - you are amazing !

My intention here is to find the plan for version L-M....
I am a Kodi user and I like having fun with it by trying new add-ons and getting the most out of it.

Most probably this initiative is a long time started and probably ready for a full blow distribution, please please please what is it ?
Hi

Sorry to repeat this but is anyone else having the Artwork Downloaded only getting Poster & Fanart for movies issue that I am experiencing?
  • 172(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18