• 175(current)
Artwork Downloader
Firstly, thanks for this add-on!

Feature Request:
Option to download ExtraFanarts from multiple sources. (Specifically "fanart.tv" in conjuction with "thetvdb.com").

Explanation:
I've noticed that not all of the ExtraFanarts are being downloaded,
What I believe is that it's not scraping from fanart.tv.

I believe it's only using thetvdb as a source to scrape Extrafanarts.

How I made sure:
I tried all the settings and I disabled the limit of Extra Fanarts, also deleted my entire library to test further.
Also I checked the API, and the add-on provider fanarttv.py then I saw that 'showbackground' is missing. I believe 'showbackground' is fanart in "fanart.tv".

Possibly this was done to avoid duplicates.However, it leads to missing fanarts. I'd truly appreciate the option to enable downloading Extrafanarts from more sources as it's truly easy to get rid of duplicates by using a third-party program.

Conclusion:
Not finding a solution made me search for similar programs for one full day, (tested almost all and still am testing. Hopefully I'll find a solution if I couldn't through Artwork Downloader).
Still, I truly wish that there'll be an option to enable downloading ExtraFanarts from multiple sources.

Thanks again for this awesome add-on!

Edit (21-7-2016) Solved using Ember:
Thankfully, I've been able to download ExtraFanarts from multiple sources using Ember; thanks to DanCooper for assisting me. However, there are small issues here and there, but still it does it's job greater than expected!
Hi all,

How do I delete all of the options when I go to check the artwork? I accidentally downloaded clearart clearlogo, etc, but I only want fanart and posters. I delete the thumbnails in AppData\Roaming, but I want the actual "clearart" option to be gone when I go to select artwork for my library.

Any thoughts?
(2016-05-19, 10:31)swiss_lis Wrote: As movie78 above, when I request download discart for my movies collection of 300+ strong, it finds no art. I have to download each one manually. All other artwork downloads fine.

hello,

Do you find a solution to this issue ? I am encoutering the same on a fresh LibreElec installation.

Regards
I quickly code this ugly script to download discart for all movies

Code:
#!/bin/bash

MAX=$(sqlite3 /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/MyVideos99.db  'select max(idmovie) from movie;')
#MAX=10
echo $MAX

kodi-send -a "Action(Mute)"
for i in $(seq 1 $MAX)
do
  echo $i
  kodi-send -a "RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=custom, mediatype=movie, dbid=$i, discart)"
  sleep 5
  kodi-send -a "Action(Select)"
  sleep 5
done
ArtworkDownloader can't find Artwork for Amazon-Movies added to the DB via strm-file:
Edit #2: Log on pastebin
http://pastebin.com/EZhTRnDA

Edit:
It seems that the Year is not filtered and thats why nothing is found. Can you please add a option to filter out the year in brackets?
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Dude, upload log to paste bin and post link.
don't post up full logs in your post.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
Done
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Once I create a new Super folder and I have all that I want in it, inside of that folder there is a default folder that says create folder and a blank space before my apps or whatever I put into the folder.. Is there a way to delete that blank space and create new folder out of it?
(2016-06-10, 17:42)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hi Martijn.

French user encounter an issue because his movies does not have ID but AD can't fetch it from TheMovieDB :

Code:
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: Processing media:  Alien, le huitieme passager
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: No IMDB ID found, trying to search themoviedb.org for matching title.
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: TMDB API search criteria: Title[Alien, le huitieme passager] | Year[1979]
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: TMDB API search:   http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=Alien,+le+huitieme+passager+1979&api_key=4be68d7eab1fbd1b6fd8a3b80a65a95e
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: API: http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=Alien,+le+huitieme+passager+1979&api_key=4be68d7eab1fbd1b6fd8a3b80a65a95e
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: TMDB API search found no ID
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: Provider ID:

It's because AD does not use the proper API :

http://docs.themoviedb.apiary.io/#refere...earchmovie

With :

Code:
http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=Alien,+le+huitieme+passager&api_key=4be68d7eab1fbd1b6fd8a3b80a65a95e&year=1979

AD can retrieve the good ID and search for artwork.

I will submit a PR for this issue on GITHUB.
seems this problem is still there. See my log above. When I remove the year from the search, the movie is found.
I'm quite sure that I've made a PR on GITHUB but I can find it, I will make a new one today.

But you can easily fix this is by editing file script.artwork.downloader/lib/provider/tmdb.py, go to line 147 and replace :

Code:
search_url = 'http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=%s+%s&api_key=%s' %( medianame, year, API_KEY )

by

Code:
search_url = 'http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=%s&api_key=%s&year=%s' %( medianame, API_KEY, year )

CAUTION : Python take care of indentation
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
After changing the line, it works like charm.
This is definitivly worth a PR!
Thx for the tip
Hi

Recent I have a problem with the artwork. It does not match the content. Wrong pictures etc. Anyone else know about this and have a solution?
I have tried another skin, and same problem. It has been going on for a week now.

Thanks in advance Smile
Limit artwork question:

What does minimum rating do? I set it to 10 thinking it would only download extrafanart from TMDb with at least 10 as a rating, but downloaded all kinds of extrafanarts with zero votes/ratings.

Thanks
I'm seeing the same as Edworld (and maybe Brasmuss..?) - I tried to run an overwrite of all artwork as I was missing some posters from a TV show and now a lot of my media has "bad" posters and fanart. When checking up on these on thetvdb and themoviedb it seems as if AD has just downloaded the first available picture - at least it's the pictures at the bottom of thetvdb and themoviedb lists of poster artwork. All the ones I've looked at has always had 0 votes/ratings. Shouldn't it really choose the ones with the highest ratings?
I'm getting the error "no provider ID found for looking up artwork" on a number of movies.
Can someone explain where the breakdown is occurring, or how to troubleshoot this?

I'm getting these errors from the 'movie information' window when i say "Choose Art".

It does however grab some art on the initial scan, as i have logos and some landscape art that appears to be from fanart.tv.

i'm using Jarvis, Titan beta and PlexKodiConnect with a Plex server.
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18