• 176(current)
Artwork Downloader
This message occur when you try to get artwork from a movie with no ID :

Code:
if (startup['mode'] == 'gui' and
                ((currentmedia['id'] == '') or
                (currentmedia['mediatype'] == 'tvshow' and
                currentmedia['id'].startswith('tt')))):

So the scraper attach to your video source was not able to get ID (IMDB ot TheMovieDB) when movie was added to library. Try to refresh your informations for the movie.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2016-09-05, 14:13)mikebzh44 Wrote: This message occur when you try to get artwork from a movie with no ID :

Code:
if (startup['mode'] == 'gui' and
                ((currentmedia['id'] == '') or
                (currentmedia['mediatype'] == 'tvshow' and
                currentmedia['id'].startswith('tt')))):

So the scraper attach to your video source was not able to get ID (IMDB ot TheMovieDB) when movie was added to library. Try to refresh your informations for the movie.

Ah.. ok thx. I figured it out. (bear in mind i'm using Kodi with Plex Media Server and PlexKodiConnect, so my problems are specific)
In PLEX, the Library that was giving problems had TMDB as the main scraper.
When I switched to Plex Movie as the scraper and re-added the movie, Artwork downloader works again.
TMDB scaper must not be passing the ID.

EDIT / UPDATE:
The code fix mentioned here fixed my issue. Back using TMDB scraper in Plex again with no ID issues frm Artwork Downloader. Thx.
(2016-08-12, 09:13)mikebzh44 Wrote: I'm quite sure that I've made a PR on GITHUB but I can find it, I will make a new one today.

But you can easily fix this is by editing file script.artwork.downloader/lib/provider/tmdb.py, go to line 147 and replace :

Code:
search_url = 'http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=%s+%s&api_key=%s' %( medianame, year, API_KEY )

by

Code:
search_url = 'http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=%s&api_key=%s&year=%s' %( medianame, API_KEY, year )

CAUTION : Python take care of indentation
Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to force Kodi to use the animated cover art when it's available? After running Artwork Downloader the first time, this happened. I looked in my Movie library and so many posters were animated.

I recently refreshed my library, and rescanned everything, and ran Artwork Downloader again. Now, all the covers are static. I did not change any settings, only refreshed the library. I can select a movie individually with the C key and select animated artwork manually. In doing this, the animated cover shows after I choose it.

How can I force Kodi to use these animated covers as it seemed to do by itself the first time>
Hello My Names Jon.

I Recently just Installed Kodi Jarvis. and i was wondering why my Movie folders don't have the Fanart & Posters in it. So Question is
Has Kodi Stopped Adding posters and fanart to my movie file on hard drive or is only viewable as long as you have kodi installed. Simply put i know xbmc used to leave posters and fanart behind in each movie folder once program was deleted for what ever reason
Please do not know what is wrong when you want to manually download cdart so I do not show a preview for the advice .děkuji
(2016-09-18, 13:20)andel61 Wrote: Please do not know what is wrong when you want to manually download cdart so I do not show a preview for the advice .děkuji

Try this it may help for you. It worked for me

System> Music> Library> Export (Bam all you art saved to your folders :-) :-)

If you choose to export to separate files you will also be asked if you want to export thumbnails and fanart as well.

Side Note ; make sure at the bottom of the list on left hand side ; you need to switch to advanced user 1st ...
Doing so is the only way, it will download and save cdart or any other art
(2016-09-18, 13:20)andel61 Wrote: Please do not know what is wrong when you want to manually download cdart so I do not show a preview for the advice .děkuji

I'm having same problem with movies. Worked fine for many months, but for some reason, it stopped working just a couple of days ago. Seems mostly with logo and discart.

Quote:I'm having same problem with movies

Same problem for me, and I'm also having problems downloading discart. I can only download discart manually
hi i am working with aeon mq7 and adding my movies , i configure artwork downloader , or artwork downloader mpdb
the problem is that both programs all though they are download the artwork for some reason they dont seem to get the disc artwork for the movie , the only way i can do it at the moment is by using gui in aeon mq7 the download the disc art but when it downloads it say that artwork downloader has downloaded the artwork so why does not artwork downloader download it in the first place , i know its abit confusing but any ideas why this is happening thanks
(2016-08-12, 09:13)mikebzh44 Wrote: I'm quite sure that I've made a PR on GITHUB but I can find it, I will make a new one today.

But you can easily fix this is by editing file script.artwork.downloader/lib/provider/tmdb.py, go to line 147 and replace :

Code:
search_url = 'http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=%s+%s&api_key=%s' %( medianame, year, API_KEY )

by

Code:
search_url = 'http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=%s&api_key=%s&year=%s' %( medianame, API_KEY, year )

CAUTION : Python take care of indentation

Hi, This issue hasn't been updated in most recent release. I keep having to re-edit script after update.
What is the latest update release ? 13.1.0 as mentioned in addons.kodi.tv and in WiKi ?

http://addons.kodi.tv/show/script.artwork.downloader/

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Downloader
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
i'm sure this was asked before but i can't seem to find any updated information. My question is..

Is there a way to automatically download new artwork as I add videos into my library?
(2016-10-19, 21:02)Desisuperman Wrote: i'm sure this was asked before but i can't seem to find any updated information. My question is..

Is there a way to automatically download new artwork as I add videos into my library?

No, but you can set up a cron job to call AD on a regular schedule.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-10-19, 21:18)wgstarks Wrote:
(2016-10-19, 21:02)Desisuperman Wrote: i'm sure this was asked before but i can't seem to find any updated information. My question is..

and will that allow me to just update new videos or will it cycle through my entire library the way AD does? Just seems like an unnecessary strain on databases when you just need artwork for 1 movie?
(2016-10-19, 21:52)Desisuperman Wrote:
(2016-10-19, 21:18)wgstarks Wrote:

and will that allow me to just update new videos or will it cycle through my entire library the way AD does? Just seems like an unnecessary strain on databases when you just need artwork for 1 movie?

The cron job will launch AD. When AD runs it will check various websites to see if there is any new artwork that matchs whatever criteria you have set in AD settings. An alternative would be to use a media manager to manually select whatever art you want for new videos before you add them to the library. If you're using a scraper then AD isn't really necessary. The scraper will download poster and fanart.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18