• 177(current)
Artwork Downloader
You can run AD for one movie, or for all movies.

Bear in mind that running AD for all movies will find missing artwork for your older movies too, so running it for a single movie may only make sense if you're sure all your old movies have their required artwork. Movies I added months ago may not have had a logo or clearart at the time I added them to my library, but this artwork will turn up eventually although it might take several months.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hello all. I am using aeon mq7 I have all libaray setup and running poster dlfanart the stuff Kodi normal pulls. All art work has been exported to separate folder from other build I have had. For some reason this time I can not get artwork downloader to run or should I say look at my local am shares for the extra artwork that it normally gets.... The machine this is on is not connected to the internet.... Is there something I am missing I have the setting set to local info. Best regards
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
I'm using a scraper that adds the movies by their filename title, and fetches nothing else (no plot, fanart, etc). I wonder if this has any saying on this problem? Never used this thing before.

What does this message mean? It's getting the name right, so how come it's failing? I'm gonna guess the ID is something different, so how do I give these files an ID?
I want to use AD to download only the posters and fanarts for movies.

For example,
\Movies\The Conjuring.mkv
\Movies\poster.jpg
\Movies\fanart.jpg

What I need is actually,
\Movies\The Conjuring-poster.jpg
\Movies\The Conjuring-fanart.jpg

How can I make this happen?

Sent from my SM-J710GN
(2016-11-06, 17:43)sivaptw Wrote: I want to use AD to download only the posters and fanarts for movies.

For example,
\Movies\poster.jpg
\Movies\fanart.jpg

What I need is actually,

Sent from my SM-J710GN (typie typie)

Each movie/tv show must be in its own individual folder.
Add-on:Artwork_Downloader (wiki)

Edit: You might check out Library managers (wiki).
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-11-06, 17:59)wgstarks Wrote:
(2016-11-06, 17:43)sivaptw Wrote: I want to use AD to download only the posters and fanarts for movies.

For example,
\Movies\poster.jpg
\Movies\fanart.jpg

What I need is actually,

I'm sorry. What I meant was,

What I get from AD.
\Movies\The Conjuring\The Conjuring.mkv
\Movies\The Conjuring\poster.jpg
\Movies\The Conjuring\fanart.jpg

What I need is actually,
\Movies\The Conjuring\The Conjuring-poster.jpg
\Movies\The Conjuring\The Conjuring-fanart.jpg
(2016-11-06, 18:05)sivaptw Wrote:
(2016-11-06, 17:59)wgstarks Wrote:

For example,
\Movies\poster.jpg
\Movies\fanart.jpg

What I need is actually,

What I get from AD.

What I need is actually,

AD doesn't use this naming convention. Again I suggest Library managers (wiki).
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-11-06, 18:08)wgstarks Wrote:
(2016-11-06, 18:05)sivaptw Wrote:
(2016-11-06, 17:59)wgstarks Wrote: Each movie/tv show must be in its own individual folder.

What I get from AD.

What I need is actually,

AD doesn't use this naming convention. Again I suggest Library managers (wiki).

I think someone (I believe the maintainer) said a while back that AD would be updated to support that naming convention since when you do an export from within kodi, it uses that instead of the generic poster.jpg

I guess they didn't have time to do it yet.
I'm having a weird problem with this addon. It works great for everything except a couple of movies.

Two movies I know of in my library are 'Kubo and the Two Strings' and 'Clear History' both have logos on fanart.tv but I can't download them using this add-on.

Any reason why that might be happening? As i said it is only for a few movies at most in my library, all others work fine.
Dear Martijn

I have three Android TV Boxes.

1. Nvidia Shield Tablet - Kodi (16.1 PLAY STORE Version)
2. MINIX NEO U1 - XMBC (XMBC for MINIX 16.3 Dedicated Hardware Version)
3. BEELINK S82 PLUS - Kodi (16.1 PLAY STORE Version)

All are using the same Skin (AEON MQ6 Isegaard v3.3.0.10 dated 9th February 2016) and your Artwork Downloader ADD-ON (v13.1.0), but the Fanart updates randomly download to all the machines. That is to say, my MINIX will receive new artwork on demand by using the SOLO Option but the other two when performing the same task , say there isn't any new updates available

I have spoken to KODE on Fanart.tv and he says the timing is based as follows:-

The V2 API requests are 2 weeks behind, v3 API requests are a week behind, v3 requests with a personal API key are 2 days behind and v3 requests with a personal API key and the user is a VIP member are up to date.

He gives this example:-

User adamforeman (I'm a Contributor to Fanart.tv myself) has an image approved on the 1st of January 2016
Software using v2 of the API will see that image on the 15th of January.
Software using v3 of the API will see that image on the 8th of January.
Software using v3 AND sending a users valid personal API key will see that image on the 3rd of January.
Software using v3, sending a valid personal API key, and that user is a VIP member will see the image immediately.

Although KODE has explained the timing of why and when the images are available to everyone, it simply doesn't make sense why all my Android devices receive the updates at totally different times. That is to say, that if said image is over 2 weeks, or 1 Week, all images approved by the admin team should be available to everyone using your ADD-ON when running it FIRST TIME after installation of simply when said artwork applies to the rules mentioned above.

Obviously, as a Contributor to Fanart.tv myself, perhaps I'm more aware of this issue than others, plus I have 3 Android devices running the same system

I'm very confused, any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Ad (https://fanart.tv/members/adamforeman/)
(2016-11-06, 16:54)firewater Wrote: I'm using a scraper that adds the movies by their filename title, and fetches nothing else (no plot, fanart, etc). I wonder if this has any saying on this problem? Never used this thing before.

What does this message mean? It's getting the name right, so how come it's failing? I'm gonna guess the ID is something different, so how do I give these files an ID?

All TV Shows and Movies have to use the correct name and Year of release to identify them. I'm unsure if they need an ENGLISH name only in which to recognise it.

EG: TV Shows

I have mine in \TV Shows\House\Season 01\House.S01E01.Pilot.mkv

EG: Movies

I have mine in \Movies\Captain America - Civil War (2016)\Captain America - Civil War (2016).BLURAY.mp4

EG: 3D Movies

I have mine in \3D Movies\Ant-Man (2015)\Ant-Man (2015).3D.HSBS.mp4

So if you haven't used the same file and folder structure it won't work. But as I said before, I have no idea if it has to be in ENGLISH.

My advice it to do a test in test folder and point KODI to it and see it t works for just one example of each. If it does, you then know to rename the whole lot. If not, then come back.

There are TV Show and Movie Renamers out there, I use http://www.therenamer.com/

But there are others, it just will help you rename in bulk.
Hope this is right thread for current AD.

Can we have multiple posters like extrafanart?

So a dir in /Star Wars/posters/ containing X amount defined in config of posters?

ATM I think we choose one then this overwrites the current /Star Wars/poster.jpg

Thanks!! /beer!
/tumbleweed
I have around 500+ movies and tv shows fully scraped with artworks, I'm using Kodi 18 what is the best way to backup the whole database including the artworks so I can restore it in Kodi 17.

Sent from my iPhone
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
Hey,

I have this error in my logs several times:
Code:
21:17:26 95520.187500 T:1178067952 WARNING: COMXImageFile::GetCodingType progressive images not supported by decoder
21:17:26 95520.210938 T:1178067952 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
21:17:26 95520.226562 T:1178067952  NOTICE: LoadJpeg: unable to load smb://LACIE-CLOUDBOX/Family/TV Shows/Dark Net/extrafanart/1116983.jpg

It means the VideoCore cannot accelerate the decode of the JPEG, so it must go to the ARM.
It means that loading the images will be slower, can you please encode the picture during the downloading process to avoid that?

Thanks!
  • 177(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18