• 183(current)
Artwork Downloader
Again, if you are unwilling or unable to turn on debug logging in Kodi AND Artwork Downloader and supply your logs, don't expect help.

scott s.
edit: nm
Photo 
I have the same problem as iMak and I am likewise running Jarvis on Windows 10 using Aeon MQ7.
This is what I see on my Artwork Downloader Log:
It says fanart and poster not found but it will still download a defualt fanart and a poster.

Likewise, you can only choose a poster and a fanart by pressing I (Movie Info) and then clicking "choose art"
Before, I am able to choose posters and fanart via the normal method now I only get this:

Yes, you can select artwork by clicking "choose art" in the movie info window but not the animated posters and animated fanart.
Even if I try to download animated art by pressing "C" and choosing the available animated GIFs, it will not replace the existing poster/fanart.
As you can see on my screen, poster and fanart have been downloaded even in the log said fanart and poster not found.

Here is my Kodi Log:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/25094250/
I hope this issue gets sorted out soon. I think this affects those running latest Jarvis on Windows 10.
Thank you.
What is wrong with all those that are asking for logs? Artwork Downloader is simply NOT working. Why is this so hard to understand is beyond me. It doesn't matter what version of Kodi you're running, or OS for that matter, it is NOT working the way it should work.

@scott967 - What is your problem? How many users do you need to add to this thread regarding AD not working? How many logs do you want? Are you going to fix it? Telling people don't expect help without logs. If you would read previous posts, i am quite sure you would find logs from others regarding this same issue. You sir have NOTHING to add, so stop asking for logs, no one likes a smart ass.
Shedrock,

It is working for me. You can see that in my posts above. You can also check the date on the image I posted.

The reason we want logs is so the add-on author can come through and figure out why it is not working for some members.

And you write as if we have been flooded with debug logs. Where are they? In the 48 posts I see only one log... and it is directly above your post. Have you provided a log??
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-16, 01:48)shedrock Wrote: What is wrong with all those that are asking for logs? Artwork Downloader is simply NOT working. Why is this so hard to understand is beyond me. It doesn't matter what version of Kodi you're running, or OS for that matter, it is NOT working the way it should work.

I can understand your frustration here, but at same time, this extract taken from the very first post in this thread seems clear enough:-

Quote:
Bugs: ◾If anyone finds any bugs or has any suggestions let us know here. Only issues with complete description AND Debug Log will be looked at. DO NOT post parts of you debug log directly. ONLY use http://pastebin.com/ or http://paste.ubuntu.com/ and post the link together with a description of the problem.
◾How to post Debug Log?: Use XBMC log uploader
◾If you fail to follow this you WONT get help!

Sorry dude.....seems to be there in black and white from the addon author. And no, I'm not trying to be a smart ass Tongue
I have absolutely no clue how AD is working for you normally, or anyone else for that matter. I've tried it on Gotham, Helix, Isenguard, Jarvis and Krypton, and none of them work properly.

As for the logs. Well, I am wrong about that, but I am quite certain if the author was around he would know that there is an issue with the add-on.
I'm having the same problem, no posters. Here's my debug log: https://pastebin.com/bcR7S61q
Lines 615 - 635 are the relevant here imho, the call to themoviedb.org gives an 401 unauthorized HTTP error, fanart.tv gives a 404 "not found" HTTP error. Seems like those 2 sites have made changes to their API, which Artwork Downloader would have to implement, in order for those sites to work again.
(2017-07-16, 01:48)shedrock Wrote: What is wrong with all those that are asking for logs? Artwork Downloader is simply NOT working. Why is this so hard to understand is beyond me. It doesn't matter what version of Kodi you're running, or OS for that matter, it is NOT working the way it should work.

@scott967 - What is your problem? How many users do you need to add to this thread regarding AD not working? How many logs do you want? Are you going to fix it? Telling people don't expect help without logs. If you would read previous posts, i am quite sure you would find logs from others regarding this same issue. You sir have NOTHING to add, so stop asking for logs, no one likes a smart ass.

Got it. I'm not the author of AD, just a user. Go ahead and fix it yourself. I have yet to see an actual debug log linked, just screenshots and snippets. If I missed one my apologies.

scott s.
I have fixed it. You just need to register your own API keys on fanart.tv and themoviedb.org. Once you've done that you just need to edit the following files:

\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\fanarttv.py and \addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\tmdb.py

Note 1: For the fanart.tv API key I had to apply for the Project API Keys, the Personal API Keys option did not download all the artwork.
Note 2: For the themoviedb.org API key I applied for the Developer Key.

I used Notepad++ to edit the files and it can be downloaded HERE - Once you have that installed you can browse over to edit the (2) files.

On Windows:

Users/username/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/lib/provider/fanarttv.py
Users/username/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/lib/provider/tmdb.py

On Linux:

\\your.ip.address\kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\fanarttv.py
\\your.ip.address\kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\tmdb.py

Save and reboot.

That's it!

Shedrock
Brill work shedrock. But to total newb dunces like myself could you provide a step by step guide, as at the mo API keys and editing files (from what to what) may as well be a foreign language.
(2017-07-16, 20:57)scott967 Wrote: Got it. I'm not the author of AD, just a user. Go ahead and fix it yourself. I have yet to see an actual debug log linked, just screenshots and snippets. If I missed one my apologies.

scott s.
I posted a debug log on my last post.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2617696
Thanks.

@shedrock, thank you!
I will try your solution later.
(2017-07-16, 23:55)shedrock Wrote: I have fixed it. You just need to register your own API keys on fanart.tv and themoviedb.org. Once you've done that you just need to edit the following files:

\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\fanarttv.py and \addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\tmdb.py

Note: For the fanart.tv API key I had to apply for the Project API Keys, the Personal API Keys option did not download all the artwork.

I used Notepad++ to edit the files and it can be downloaded HERE - Once you have that installed you can browse over to edit the (2) files.

On Windows:

Users/username/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/lib/provider/fanarttv.py
Users/username/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/lib/provider/tmdb.py

On Linux:

\\your.ip.address\kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\fanarttv.py
\\your.ip.address\kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\tmdb.py

Save and reboot.

That's it!

Shedrock

Thanks Shedrock....that fixed it Big Grin
@shedrock

Thank you for the solution. Is this a temporarily fix or it's the only fix?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-07-17, 00:06)famitsu1 Wrote: Brill work shedrock. But to total newb dunces like myself could you provide a step by step guide, as at the mo API keys and editing files (from what to what) may as well be a foreign language.
Would also like to know. Edit what to what.

Sent fra min D6503 via Tapatalk
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
  • 183(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18