• 190(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2017-07-30, 15:43)wgstarks Wrote:
(2017-07-30, 15:28)Roosvelt Wrote: Thanks a lot shedrock works like a charm and thanks to wallacebw for the API .

By the way I'm on Kodi Isengard with Aeon MQ5, I've set this to download all artwork : Fan art, clear logo, disc art etc but it doing this only when I manually browse to the movie and select mode gui

It would appear on adding to library it only downloads fanart and coverart, It doesn't get clearart logos or disc art etc.

Is there a way to set it to download everything when the movie is added to the library?

Thanks

You have to run AD manually. Poster and fanart are set by whatever scraper you use. If you launch the addon it will grab the rest of the artwork for all your videos but it doesn't run on a regular schedule. If you want it to do this you'll have to setup a cron job.

Thanks for your reply wgstarks Smile
so as you told me it's a normal process that artwork downloader only grab poster and fan art,I thought it was my settings who were wrong because even if I ran manually artwork downloader I'd never have the clearart logo and discard add to the movies or TV shows.
That's why I've set watchdog too but still the same.
And how about a scrip instead of cron?
With cron it'll download automatically clearart logo and disc art each time I add a movie or TV show to
my library ?
(2017-07-30, 15:59)Roosvelt Wrote: Thanks for your reply wgstarks Smile
so as you told me it's a normal process that artwork downloader only grab poster and fan art,I thought it was my settings who were wrong because even if I ran manually artwork downloader I'd never have the clearart logo and discard add to the movies or TV shows.
If you have AD configured to download these types of art it should download it for all videos when you launch it manually. Perhaps you have some other problem.

(2017-07-30, 15:59)Roosvelt Wrote: And how about a scrip instead of cron?
I believe the CronXBMC AddOn is still supported if you don't want to configure your cron jobs manually. It was always a little buggy for me though.

(2017-07-30, 15:59)Roosvelt Wrote: With cron it'll download automatically clearart logo and disc art each time I add a movie or TV show to
my library ?
No. Cron works on a set schedule. Every hour, every day, every week, every startup, etc.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2017-07-29, 01:22)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-07-29, 01:16)OrbS82User Wrote:
(2017-07-16, 23:55)shedrock Wrote: I have fixed it. You just need to......
Just a shame that the developer is not fixing it with registering a new API Key. Would only take 2mins. This is one of the most used addons in Kodi and he is ignoring all the posts here.

I very much felt the same way before understanding @Martijn role in the Kodi`verse. Frankly the guy is probably quite busy with more important Kodi matters.

From the screenshots provided it looks like a majority of the new additions were finished by another user?? If you could either.

A. Point me in the direction of the user and/or code that's been updated I'll make sure it is committed to Kodis repository.

B. If the work wasn't coded, could you make a clear request list and I'll work on coding the updates... Thanks

@Lunatixz
I don't think anyone has made any changes to the code AFAIK. The API's just need to be updated as described in post 2740. Apparently the current API's are no longer valid.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hi,

I'm using Kodi 17.3 and aeon mq 7 (2.0.7.5) and I'm having problems everytime I go to a Movie and try to open Get logo/clearart - GUI Mode. It doesn't open a new window where you can select different art, like discart, etc... It always worked but now I don't understand. Just says in the top that Artworkd downloader: 0 downloaded. For all my movies... What can be wrong? Already tried to reinstall Kodi 17.3 and also aenon mq 7, last version, but still no luck. In the log file I can see something like this:

Control 61 in window 10147 has been asked to focus, but it can't

Window Translator: Can't find window videolibrary
EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 1
Windows Translator: Can't find window videolibrary

Thanks very much for someone that can help me!
@ravenrocha

Did you try modifying your API Keys? If not, read the links below...

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_f...are_type=t

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_f...are_type=t
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
Is anyone have this issue ?

I have my own API key, working few days ago and now download failed, see log :

Code:
23:21:20.920 T:123145545703424  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ######## Artwork Downloader: Initializing...............................
23:21:20.920 T:123145545703424  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Add-on Name = Artwork Downloader
23:21:20.920 T:123145545703424  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Version     = 13.1.0
23:21:23.428 T:140735794312000   ERROR: Control 3 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
23:21:25.077 T:123145545703424   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 5: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/default.py", line 823, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/default.py", line 158, in __init__
                                                self.report()
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/default.py", line 192, in report
                                                create_report(reportdata, download_counter, failed_items)
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/lib/report.py", line 31, in create_report
                                                data += ('\n - %s: %s' %(__localize__(32148), time.strftime('%d %B %Y - %H:%M')))      # Time of finish
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 5: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-01, 23:25)Guilouz Wrote: Is anyone have this issue ?

Code:
23:21:20.920 T:123145545703424  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ######## Artwork Downloader: Initializing...............................
23:21:20.920 T:123145545703424  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Add-on Name = Artwork Downloader
23:21:20.920 T:123145545703424  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Version     = 13.1.0
23:21:23.428 T:140735794312000   ERROR: Control 3 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
23:21:25.077 T:123145545703424   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 5: ordinal not in range(128)
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/default.py", line 823, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/default.py", line 158, in __init__
                                                self.report()
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/default.py", line 192, in report
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.artwork.downloader/lib/report.py", line 31, in create_report
                                                data += ('\n - %s: %s' %(__localize__(32148), time.strftime('%d %B %Y - %H:%M')))      # Time of finish
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 5: ordinal not in range(128)

I am running Jarvis on LibreELEC and it works well for me still.
(2017-08-02, 00:36)shedrock Wrote:
(2017-08-01, 23:25)Guilouz Wrote: Is anyone have this issue ?

Code:
                                                Main()
                                                self.report()

I am running Jarvis on LibreELEC and it works well for me still.

I'm on Kodi 18.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I agree with Guilouz, something is not right happening now. Yesterday was fine.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-08-02, 02:18)iMak Wrote: I agree with Guilouz, something is not right happening now. Yesterday was fine.

Working on LibreELEC, not on OSX.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Martijn,
Maybe a small mistake in the code:
File: default.py line 286
is:
Code:
currentmedia['id'] == '' and not

should
Code:
currentmedia['id'] == '' or not
Check it please.Wink
Thanks for the great work
(2017-08-02, 12:25)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Martijn,
is:
Code:

should
Code:
Check it please.Wink

Just checked, still not working
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2017-08-02, 18:28)movie78 Wrote:
is:
Code:

should
Code:
Check it please.Wink

Just checked, still not working

Hi Movie78,
My code was a suggestion for Martijn.

Hmmm, ok full description:
1. You must have your active API_KEY from themoviedb.org (API_KEY included in Artwork Downloader does not work).
- You login in to themoviedb.org and generate your API_KEY
A) Testing API_KEY from themoviedb:
- in FirefoxWink type:
Code:
http://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/274857/images?api_key=Your_API_KEY
- you should get something like this:
Code:
{ "Id": 274857, "backdrops": [{ "ASPECT_RATIO aspect": 1.777777777777778 "FILE_PATH" "/ 22eFfWlar6MtXO5qG25TkjLphoj.jpg", "height" 1080 "iso_639_1": "en", "vote_average": 5318, "vote_count" 3 "width": 1920}, { "ASPECT_RATIO aspect": 1.777777777777778 "FILE_PATH" "/ 5GhvQpK4XO16NJVUPljK27KUQYp.jpg", "height" 2160 "iso_639_1": null "vote_average": 5318 " vote_count "3" width ": 3840}, {" ASPECT_RATIO aspect ": 1.777777777777778" FILE_PATH "" / rhs0spoLwcdF7ftXwBCHUVZQoQ4.jpg "," height "1080" iso_639_1 ":" en "," vote_average ": 5312, "vote_count" 1 "width": 1920} .....................
- Your API_KEY is OK!

2. You must have your active Project_API_Key (no Personal API Key!) with fanart.tv (Project_API_Key included with Artwork Downloader does not work)
- You login in to fanart.tv and generate your Project_API_Key (no Personal API Key!)
A) Testing Project_API_Key from fanart:
- in FirefoxWinkWink type:
Code:
http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/274857?api_key=Your_Project_API_Key
- you should get something like this:
Code:
{
    "Name": "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword",
    "Tmdb_id": "274857",
    "Imdb_id": "tt3496992",
    "Movieposter": [
        {
            "Id": "191663",
            "Url": "https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/274857/movieposter/king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-58f73d8b51d4e.jpg",
            "Lang": "00",
            "Likes": "8"
        }
        {
            "Id": "190897",
            "Url": "https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/274857/movieposter/king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-58ed50d0b9ec8.jpg",
            "Lang": "00",
            "Likes": "6"
        }
        {..............
- Your Project_API_Key is OK!

3. Type your API_KEY = ... from themoviedb.org (line 33) in the addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\tmdb.py file.
4. Enter your (not Personal API Key!) API_KEY = ... with fanart.tv (line 34) in addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\fanart.py file
5. Modify the addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py file:
Old code (lines 285-287):
PHP Code:
elif (currentmedia['mediatype'] == 'movie' and not
       currentmedia
['id'] == '' and not
       currentmedia
['id'].startswith('tt')): 

New code:
PHP Code:
elif ((currentmedia['mediatype'] == 'movie') and (not currentmedia['id'] == '' or not currentmedia['id'].startswith('tt'))): 
WARNING - python sensitive to blank characters

EDIT:
Now, "Artwork Downloader" can not cope with movies search by release date.

Modify the V:\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\tmdb.py file:
old code:
PHP Code:
def _search_movie(medianame,year=''):

medianame normalize_string(medianame)

log('TMDB API search criteria: Title[''%s''] | Year[''%s'']' % (medianame,year) )

illegal_char ' -<>:"/\|?*%'

for char in illegal_char:

medianame medianame.replacechar '+' ).replace'++''+' ).replace'+++''+' )

search_url 'http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=%s+%s&api_key=%s' %( medianameyearAPI_KEY )

tmdb_id ''

log('TMDB API search:   %s ' search_url)
    try:

data get_data(search_url'json')
        if 
data == "Empty":

tmdb_id ''

else:
            for 
item in data['results']:
                if 
item['id']:

tmdb_id item['id']
                    break

except Exceptione:

logstr), xbmc.LOGERROR )
    if 
tmdb_id == '':

log('TMDB API search found no ID')
    else:

log('TMDB API search found ID: %s' %tmdb_id)
    return 
tmdb_id 

new code:
PHP Code:
def _search_movie(medianame,year=''):

medianame normalize_string(medianame)

log('TMDB API search criteria: Title[''%s''] | Year[''%s'']' % (medianame,year) )

illegal_char ' -<>:"/\|?*%'

for char in illegal_char:

medianame medianame.replacechar '+' ).replace'++''+' ).replace'+++''+' )

# -JB-
    # (I'm looking for the year) OR (I'm looking for the year-1) OR (I'm looking for the year+1)

for year_delta in [yearyear-1,year+1]:

search_url 'http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=%s&primary_release_year=%s&api_key=%s' % (medianameyear_deltaAPI_KEY)

tmdb_id ''

log('TMDB API search:   %s ' search_url)
        try:

data get_data(search_url'json')
            if 
data == "Empty":

tmdb_id ''

else:
                for 
item in data['results']:
                    if 
item['id']:

tmdb_id item['id']
                        break
            if 
tmdb_id != '':
                break

except Exceptione:

logstr), xbmc.LOGERROR )
    if 
tmdb_id == '':

log('TMDB API search found no ID')
    else:

log('TMDB API search found ID: %s' %tmdb_id)
    return 
tmdb_id 

For me Artwork Downloader works very well, Now Big Grin.
is:
Code:

should
Code:
Check it please.Wink

You might want to also submit a pull request- https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.ar...downloader
(2017-08-03, 14:49)wgstarks Wrote:
is:
Code:

should
Code:
Check it please.Wink

You might want to also submit a pull request- https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.ar...downloader

Yes, it would be nice with an addon update. Thanks.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
  • 190(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18