• 194(current)
Artwork Downloader
Yes,

For tv shows is ok, but some movie nothing

For example "Batman and Harley Quinn" he does not find me anything.
(2017-09-12, 17:10)Alyy Wrote: Yes,

If the problem is in "some movies", maybe is because the name of the folder is not exactly than themoviedatabase
(2017-09-12, 17:26)Bitter Wrote:
(2017-09-12, 17:10)Alyy Wrote: Yes,

If the problem is in "some movies", maybe is because the name of the folder is not exactly than themoviedatabase

I recuperate at "fanart.tv" I find it on the website, but it offers me nothing.

https://fanart.tv/movie/408648/batman-and-harley-quinn/
(2017-09-07, 16:33)Bitter Wrote: Hi everybody

I made some test and only changing the API key in fanarttv.py and tmdb.py is enough to make artwork downloader run again........

I did just that but it wont download any logo or disc graphics for Transformer- Last Knight, only poster and fanart
(2017-09-15, 19:51)kev18 Wrote: I did just that but it wont download any logo or disc graphics for Transformer- Last Knight, only poster and fanart

Did you try with another movie? Maybe have some problem with this concrete movie......

Did you try to "force" download? - Mode GUI

Also, logos, disc and this, gets from fanartv.tv.

This in the info available

https://fanart.tv/movie/335988/transform...st-knight/

Check that you're using the Proyect Key Fanarttv, not personal key
(2017-09-12, 19:16)Alyy Wrote: I recuperate at "fanart.tv" I find it on the website, but it offers me nothing.

Not all movie have all the stuff Wink
(2017-09-15, 20:09)Bitter Wrote:
(2017-09-12, 19:16)Alyy Wrote: I recuperate at "fanart.tv" I find it on the website, but it offers me nothing.

Not all movie have all the stuff Wink

Bizar
Hello everyone,
Is there anybody can explain me how can i log what Artwork Downloader does at background. It was working fine few days before but now it downloads "The Great Wall ((Released: 2017 - ID: 311324)" instead of "The Wall (Released: 2017 - ID: 405775)". All the other movies has no problem. So i want to learn what is happening at background.
Hilfe,wie kann artwork downloader aktivieren?

ich habe gespendet bei seite www.thetvdb.com.
Guys, like you said the problem is Solved finally I could edit the fanart.py and tmdb.py

they are located in here

C:\Users\Scarface\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider

And it worked!!! Now Kodi can download fanart BUT i have this problem : I checked those fanart were downloaded but it doesn't show them up! How can I Fix This?

I checked the after it show "Dowloaded N fanart" it didn't created a Carpet "Extra Fanart" or "extrathumbs".

EDIT: I checked and it is not downloading extrafanart or extrathumbs. But is downloading Logo,poster and otherone. How can I fix this?
Look,
(2017-08-03, 08:43)JohnyBee Wrote: Hmmm, ok full description:

You, my friend, ROCK! Cool
I'm having a different problem than most. My movies are fine but TV shows do not work anymore.

I've made the changes to the API Key for both TMDB and TVDB to use a personal key. I'm getting this message: "no provider id found for looking up artwork" when trying to download certain TV shows. I'm guessing this is the TVDB or IMDB entry?

In the download report it says Failed Items: [TVSHOWNAME] ID NOT FOUND!.

Does anyone know where the ID field is held in the database? I've tried looking but can't seem to track that down.

It looks like in default.py, it looks like the id is found via tmdb._search_movie(), but I'm not sure where TV shows get the id from:

Code:
if (not currentmedia['mediatype'] == 'tvshow' and
currentmedia['id'] in ['','tt0000000','0']):
log('No IMDB ID found, trying to search themoviedb.org for matching title.')
currentmedia['id'] = tmdb._search_movie(currentmedia['name'],currentmedia['year'])

I'm having a little trouble tracking down where exactly this currentmedia['id'] is coming from. Since I'm using Plex as my backend (PlexKodiConnect + XBMCnfoTVImporter) there could be failure somewhere else so the IMDB/TVDB whatever isn't getting set properly.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I can just manually set the value in the database, if I knew where to look.

Relevant log file: https://pastebin.com/pCMfy8ag
Can someone please explain the function of Artwork Downloader, what and how it is exactly doing ? 

I always assumed that the addon Artwork Downloader is an indispensable prerequisite to get extra artwork running because the addon adds fields to the database which are normally not created by Kodi itself. 
But after having a look at the MySQL / MariaDB in phpmyadmin I can't see any fields or whatever related to for example discart or logos. 
So is it sufficient to add manually logo.png, thumb.jpg, clearart.png etc. to the corresponding folder of the movie ? 
Furthermore I have got the impression that it always accesses the internet databases, even if all files are locally available and the option "use local files" is enabled ? IMHO it's a waste of bandwidth and server resources if the addon contacts external servers every time it is used. 

- what I want to do: 
      I want to use extra artwork like discart, clearart, logos etc. 
      I just want to use locally available files, please don't download anything, I even don't want Kodi to sychronize anything !   
==> What do I have to do to achieve this ?
Hi,

This addon has stopped downloading extrafanart and discart for movies. Is there a fix?

Thx
(2017-10-08, 03:44)leejk Wrote: Hi,

This addon has stopped downloading extrafanart and discart for movies. Is there a fix?

Thx

Go to JohnyBee's post #2848 on page 190 and and follow it "exactly"........and you will have a functioning addon again!

Thanks to JohnyBee
  • 194(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18