• 199(current)
Artwork Downloader
Fix for the fanart.tv problem with Fanarts & Posters results
+ Updated addon zip file 14.2.0.0

@Bitter
First I think your problem "No provider ID found for looking up artwork." was because you also made changes in the code of default.py as @JohnyBee suggested in his post. (It reproduced when I tried his code) This code fix is wrong, you don't need to use it.
UPDATE: It seems that this error probably occur to whom is using this specific skin: AeonMQ . So I think that its devloper should check it.

Second, your version seems to be older. I have 14.1.0.0 (I don't remember from where it was)
So I have already made for you a new version zip file 14.2.0.0 with all the necessary code fixes I have also done to Fanart.TV scraper (So it also able to bring Fanart and Posters results)
I have checked it and it ok, just download it and install from a zip.

Note: After update, enter your correct API key in the 'fanarttv.py' and 'tmdb.py' files (Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider) like the instructions:
* For checking if your API Keys are ok follow the instructions below.

'fanarttv.py' (line 34)
Code:
API_KEY =  '11111111111111111111 ' # Replace 11111111111111111111 with your own Project key from fanart.tv site, keep it between the apostrophes.
'tmdb.py' (line 33)
Code:
API_KEY = '22222222222222222222' # Replace 22222222222222222222 with your own private key from themoviedb.org site, keep it between the apostrophes.

This is what I wrote in the changelog file:
Code:
v14.2.00
- @burekas Fix
- Fix fanart.tv scraper results for Fanart and Poster types (Movies and TV shows)
- Important Note: After the update, please get your own private API from fanart.tv and themoviedb.org sites, edit and replace them respectively in these files 'fanarttv.py' and 'tmdb.py' (Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider)
- Additional fix of @JohnyBee for themoviedb.org provider ('tmdb.py'): "Artwork Downloader" was cannot cope with movies search by release date.

Then test it:
- Go to your Movies library.
- Choose a movie and open the information window.
- Open "Choose art" and check Fanart for example.

Tell me if it's ok now.

•  By the way, is somebody know who is responsible on this addon or the official GitHub, so I could maybe make a PR?
======================================================================
NOTE:

- How to create your own API Keys
- Ways to check if your APIs are ok

Quote:themoviedb.org (tmdb.py)
- You must have your active API_KEY from themoviedb.org (API_KEY included in Artwork Downloader does not work).
- You login in to themoviedb.org and generate your API_KEY

** Testing API_KEY from themoviedb:
- In Firefox/Chrome type:
Code:
http://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/274857/images?api_key=Your_API_KEY
- You should get something like this:
Code:
{ "Id": 274857, "backdrops": [{ "ASPECT_RATIO aspect": 1.777777777777778 "FILE_PATH" "/ 22eFfWlar6MtXO5qG25TkjLphoj.jpg", "height" 1080 "iso_639_1": "en", "vote_average": 5318, "vote_count" 3 "width": 1920}, { "ASPECT_RATIO aspect": 1.777777777777778 "FILE_PATH" "/ 5GhvQpK4XO16NJVUPljK27KUQYp.jpg", "height" 2160 "iso_639_1": null "vote_average": 5318 " vote_count "3" width ": 3840}, {" ASPECT_RATIO aspect ": 1.777777777777778" FILE_PATH "" / rhs0spoLwcdF7ftXwBCHUVZQoQ4.jpg "," height "1080" iso_639_1 ":" en "," vote_average ": 5312, "vote_count" 1 "width": 1920} .....................
- Your API_KEY is OK!Fanart.tv (fanarttv.py)
- You must have your active Project_API_Key (no Personal API Key!) with fanart.tv (Project_API_Key included with Artwork Downloader does not work)
- You login in to fanart.tv and generate your Project_API_Key (no Personal API Key!)

** Testing Project_API_Key from fanart:
Code:
http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/274857?api_key=Your_Project_API_Key
Code:
{
"Name": "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword",
"Tmdb_id": "274857",
"Imdb_id": "tt3496992",
"Movieposter": [
{
"Id": "191663",
"Url": "https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/274857/movieposter/king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-58f73d8b51d4e.jpg",
"Lang": "00",
"Likes": "8"
}
{
"Id": "190897",
"Url": "https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/274857/movieposter/king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-58ed50d0b9ec8.jpg",
"Likes": "6"
}
{..............
- Your Project_API_Key is OK! 
(2017-12-03, 16:31)Bitter Wrote:
(2017-12-03, 15:52)214b1 Wrote: You need to refresh each problem video from the internet. The error goes away after that.

Please, can you explain more this?  

This 'Refresh' option is using your Movies scraper by run it again on the specific movie, this is not relating to Artwork Downloader.
For Artwork Download you have "Choose art" or a button like you have in the image you have post.
If your Movie scraper is set to using Fanart.tv or themoviedb.org, so you check what is the API it is using in its addon.
(2017-12-04, 00:39)burekas Wrote: This 'Refresh' option is using your Movies scraper by run it again on the specific movie, this is not relating to Artwork Downloader.
For Artwork Download you have "Choose art" or a button like you have in the image you have post.

I know it doesn't. I never said it did. The metadata scrappers update introduced a bug a few days ago. They corrected the problem and uploaded fixed scrappers last night on the repo, which fixed the problem. Content scrapped while using the scrappers that were broken, caused the Artwork Downloader error. Until the same videos are refreshed, using the fixed metadata scrappers, the Artwork Downloader error will persist.
(2017-12-04, 01:48)214b1 Wrote:
(2017-12-04, 00:39)burekas Wrote: This 'Refresh' option is using your Movies scraper by run it again on the specific movie, this is not relating to Artwork Downloader.
If your Movie scraper is set to using Fanart.tv or themoviedb.org, so you check what is the API it is using in its addon.

I know it doesn't. I never said it did. The metadata scrappers update introduced a bug a few days ago. They corrected the problem and uploaded fixed scrappers last night on the repo, which fixed the problem. Content scrapped while using the scrappers that were broken, caused the Artwork Downloader error. Until the same videos are refreshed, using the fixed metadata scrappers, the Artwork Downloader error will persist. 
OK, understood.
I didn't have this problem, I'm using the Artwork Downloader if the scrapper doesn't find artwork or if I want to change it to something else from what the scraper chose automatically.
But still I recommend to use the fixed addon I have uploaded with the Fanart.tv provider fix for extra results of Fanarts and Posters.

I'm curios which API keys the scraper are using, if they are public so why not to use them in the Artwork Downloader too.
Or they are using the Artwork Download files for scraping.
(2017-12-03, 23:22)burekas Wrote: Fix for the fanart.tv problem with Fanarts & Posters results
+ Updated addon zip file

@Bitter
First I think your problem "No provider ID found for looking up artwork." was because you also made changes in the code of default.py as @JohnyBee suggested in his post. (It reproduced when I tried his code)
This code fix is wrong, you don't need to use it.

Second, your version seems to be older. I have 14.1.0.0 (I don't remember from where it was)
So I have already made for you a new version zip file 14.2.0.0 with all the necessary code fixes I have also done to Fanart.TV scraper (So it also able to bring Fanart and Posters results)
I have checked it and it ok, just download it and install from a zip.
Note: After update, enter your correct API key in the 'fanarttv.py' and 'tmdb.py' files (Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider) like the instructions:
* For checking if your API Keys are ok follow the instructions below.

'fanarttv.py' (line 34)
Code:
API_KEY =  '11111111111111111111 ' # Replace 11111111111111111111 with your own Project key from fanart.tv site, keep it between the apostrophes.
'tmdb.py' (line 33)
Code:
API_KEY = '22222222222222222222' # Replace 22222222222222222222 with your own private key from themoviedb.org site, keep it between the apostrophes.

This is what I wrote in the changelog file:
Code:
v14.2.00
- @burekas Fix
- Fix fanart.tv scraper results for Fanart and Poster types (Movies and TV shows)
- Important Note: After the update, please get your own private API from fanart.tv and themoviedb.org sites, edit and replace them respectively in these files 'fanarttv.py' and 'tmdb.py' (Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider)
- Additional fix of @JohnyBee for themoviedb.org provider ('tmdb.py'): "Artwork Downloader" was cannot cope with movies search by release date.

Then test it:
- Go to your Movies library.
- Choose a movie and open the information window.
- Open "Choose art" and check Fanart for example.

Tell me if it's ok now.

•  By the way, is somebody know who is responsible on this addon or the official GitHub, so I could maybe make a PR?
======================================================================
NOTE:- How to create your own API Keys
- Ways to check if your APIs are ok

Quote:themoviedb.org (tmdb.py)
- You must have your active API_KEY from themoviedb.org (API_KEY included in Artwork Downloader does not work).
- You login in to themoviedb.org and generate your API_KEY

** Testing API_KEY from themoviedb:
Code:
http://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/274857/images?api_key=Your_API_KEY
Code:
{ "Id": 274857, "backdrops": [{ "ASPECT_RATIO aspect": 1.777777777777778 "FILE_PATH" "/ 22eFfWlar6MtXO5qG25TkjLphoj.jpg", "height" 1080 "iso_639_1": "en", "vote_average": 5318, "vote_count" 3 "width": 1920}, { "ASPECT_RATIO aspect": 1.777777777777778 "FILE_PATH" "/ 5GhvQpK4XO16NJVUPljK27KUQYp.jpg", "height" 2160 "iso_639_1": null "vote_average": 5318 " vote_count "3" width ": 3840}, {" ASPECT_RATIO aspect ": 1.777777777777778" FILE_PATH "" / rhs0spoLwcdF7ftXwBCHUVZQoQ4.jpg "," height "1080" iso_639_1 ":" en "," vote_average ": 5312, "vote_count" 1 "width": 1920} .....................
- Your API_KEY is OK!Fanart.tv (fanarttv.py)
- You must have your active Project_API_Key (no Personal API Key!) with fanart.tv (Project_API_Key included with Artwork Downloader does not work)
- You login in to fanart.tv and generate your Project_API_Key (no Personal API Key!)

** Testing Project_API_Key from fanart:
Code:
http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/274857?api_key=Your_Project_API_Key
Code:
{
"Name": "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword",
"Tmdb_id": "274857",
"Imdb_id": "tt3496992",
"Movieposter": [
{
"Id": "191663",
"Url": "https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/274857/movieposter/king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-58f73d8b51d4e.jpg",
"Likes": "8"
}
{
"Id": "190897",
"Url": "https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/274857/movieposter/king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-58ed50d0b9ec8.jpg",
"Likes": "6"
}
{..............
- Your Project_API_Key is OK!
 it not working for Deadpool , Blade Runner 1. 
actually any new movie add to kodi does  not work.. 
it works with old movies that i had in collection ..
The same that @xbmcwood , doesn't work

TVShows are ok, but movies not.

I check my keys and are good.......
(2017-12-04, 09:52)Bitter Wrote: The same that @xbmcwood , doesn't work

@Bitter
You still haven't sent me your debug log yet.
As I said, when you are in the Artwork Downloader dialog, do ctrl+shift+D to activate the debug mode,
press on Fanart for example of a movie that doesn't work, go to Kodi folder, open the kodi.log file,
upload it to pastebin.com site, and post me here the log url, so I could take a look.

Basically in movies don't you get any result at all? Neither from Fanart.tv nor from themoviedb.org?

@xbmcwoo , you too. Upload the log when you check it on the problematic movies.
(2017-12-04, 10:11)burekas Wrote:

@Bitter
As I said, when you are in the Artwork Downloader dialog, do ctrl+shift+D to activate the debug mode,
press on Fanart for example of a movie that doesn't work, go to Kodi folder, open the kodi.log file,
upload it to pastebin.com site, and post me here the log url, so I could take a look.

Basically in movies don't you get any result at all? Neither from Fanart.tv nor from themoviedb.org?

I'm having thesame issue.

New movies i get the provider ID error, TVshows work perfectly and I can select everything manually or automatically.

This is a new issue for me, wasn't like this a couple of weeks ago.

https://pastebin.com/QJwJ4AB4
(2017-12-04, 10:40)icemanxbe Wrote:
(2017-12-04, 10:11)burekas Wrote:

@Bitter

I'm having thesame issue.

New movies i get the provider ID error, TVshows work perfectly and I can select everything manually or automatically.

This is a new issue for me, wasn't like this a couple of weeks ago.

https://pastebin.com/QJwJ4AB4 
Just to try something I even changed the api key in extendedinfo script to my own api key from tmdb.

Changed nothing. TV-shows work perfectly, with any new movie when I try to download artwork via artwork downloader it just give the provider ID error.
(2017-12-04, 11:18)icemanxbe Wrote: Just to try something I even changed the api key in extendedinfo script to my own api key from tmdb.

Changed nothing. TV-shows work perfectly, with any new movie when I try to download artwork via artwork downloader it just give the provider ID error. 
I don't know about the extendedinfo but have you tried my updated version (14.2.0.0) as described here?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2675231

Also, please upload a debug log when you check with Artwork Downloaded (14.2.0.0) as I told to @Bitter above.
I don't have any problem.

I'm using Titan skin, Kodi 17.6, Windows 10 64bit.
(2017-12-04, 11:32)burekas Wrote:
(2017-12-04, 11:18)icemanxbe Wrote: Just to try something I even changed the api key in extendedinfo script to my own api key from tmdb.

I don't know about the extendedinfo but have you tried my updated version (14.2.0.0) as described here?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2675231

Also, please upload a debug log when you check with Artwork Downloaded (14.2.0.0) as I told to @Bitter above.
I don't have any problem.

I'm using Titan skin, Kodi 17.6, Windows 10 64bit. 
 the pastebin log is when I try using artwork downloader, your version. I updated it before using it, and changed the api's to my own keys.
Here is my log

https://pastebin.com/CXASucP4

I think there are a lot of "garbage", but you could find what you want
(2017-12-04, 00:13)214b1 Wrote:
(2017-12-03, 15:52)214b1 Wrote: You need to refresh each problem video from the internet. The error goes away after that.

Which skin is that?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-12-03, 15:52)214b1 Wrote:
(2017-12-03, 11:09)Grifone1893 Wrote: Update from scrapers received, but I still receive the provider ID error. Huh
 You need to refresh each problem video from the internet. The error goes away after that. 

(2017-12-04, 00:13)214b1 Wrote:

Thank you but the problem still remains
  • 199(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18