• 203(current)
Artwork Downloader
New Version: Artwork Downloader (14.4.0.0) by @burekas
- Settings are now including the option for add your own API Keys

This is a new version I have made.
Original I had version of 14.1.0.0 (I don't remember from where it was), so my code is based on this version.

This version include all the fixes that I have done in 14.2.0.0 and 14.3.0.0 (#2,971)
I have checked it and it ok:
Tested on Kodi 17.6 | Skin: Titan | Windows 10 64bit
Scrapers:
For Movies = Universal Movie Scraper
For TV Shows = The TVDB
Quote:Important Note: It seems that there is probably a problem with the TMDB scraper that conflict with Artwork Downloader addon.
The suggestion is to switch from TMDB to Universal Movie Scraper that is much better.

Download and install from a zip:
(If it failed, try to download it to a different location or open a new folder and put it there,
close all the explorer windows, close and open kodi, try again. If needed uninstall the previous version.
Sometimes it just failed to extract the zip file for unknown reason)

Note: After update, enter your correct API keys in the addon settings under the "API Keys" category.
* The Artwork Downloader addon is located under "Programs add-ons".
(For checking if your API Keys are ok follow the instructions below)

Currently the defaults after installation are (Like the image above):
* Fanart.tv = blank
* TheMovieDB.org = blank
* TVDB = 1A41A145E2DA0053
(Maybe it will be change in the future if we will find kind of a global API key that everyone would be able to use the same one, instead of change it by your own key)

This is what I wrote in the changelog file:

Code:
v14.3.00
- @burekas Fix
- Entering the API keys is done now through the addon's settings ("API Keys" category). You don't need to touch the code anymore.
- Important Note: After the installation make sure to update your own API Keys from fanart.tv (Project key only) and themoviedb.org sites (TVDB API key is already set as default, it's global and working)

Code:
v14.2.00
- @burekas Fix
- Fix fanart.tv scraper results for Fanart and Poster types (Movies and TV shows)
- Important Note: After the update, please get your own private API from fanart.tv and themoviedb.org sites, edit and replace them respectively in these files 'fanarttv.py' and 'tmdb.py' (Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider)
- Additional fix of @JohnyBee for themoviedb.org provider ('tmdb.py'): "Artwork Downloader" was cannot cope with movies search by release date.

Testing:
- Go to your Movies library.
- Choose a movie and open the information window.
- Open "Choose art" and check the 'Fanart' for example.

Here are the results (Movies result are coming from Fanart.tv + themoviedb.org)

•  By the way, is somebody know who is responsible on this addon or the official GitHub, so I could maybe make a PR?
======================================================================
NOTE:

- How to create your own API Keys
- Ways to check if your APIs are ok

• themoviedb.org
Quote:- You must have your active API_KEY from themoviedb.org (API_KEY included in Artwork Downloader does not work).
- You login in to themoviedb.org and generate your API_KEY

** Testing API_KEY from themoviedb:
- In Firefox/Chrome type:
Code:
http://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/tt0451279/images?api_key=Your_API_KEY
- You should get something like this:
Code:
[color=#000000]{"id":297762,"backdrops":[{"aspect_ratio":1.777777777777778,"file_path":"/6iUNJZymJBMXXriQyFZfLAKnjO6.jpg","height":2160,"iso_639_1":null,"vote_average":5.814,"vote_count":13,"width":3840},{"aspect_ratio":1.777777777777778,"file_path":"/hA5oCgvgCxj5MEWcLpjXXTwEANF.jpg","height":2160,"iso_639_1":null,"vote_average":5.798,"vote_count":17,"width":3840},{"aspect_ratio":1.777777777777778,"file_path":"/zr9AFBByEYPZk4krrSSHIc22nJR.jpg","height":2160,"iso_639_1":null,"vote_average":5.652,"vote_count":6,"width":3840}, .....................[/color]
- Your API_KEY is OK! 
  • Fanart.tv
Quote:- You must have your active Project_API_Key (no Personal API Key!) with fanart.tv (Project_API_Key included with Artwork Downloader does not work)
- You login in to fanart.tv and generate your Project_API_Key (no Personal API Key!)

** Testing Project_API_Key from fanart:
- In Firefox/Chrome type:
Code:
http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/tt0451279?api_key=Your_Project_API_Key
- You should get something like this:
Code:
[color=#000000]{
"name": "Wonder Woman",
"tmdb_id": "297762",
"imdb_id": "tt0451279",
"hdmovieclearart": [
{
"id": "192714",
"url": "https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/297762/hdmovieclearart/wonder-woman-5902e250a600c.png",
"lang": "en",
"likes": "23"
},
{
"id": "200122",
"url": "https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/297762/hdmovieclearart/wonder-woman-5967e32a56a0b.png",
"lang": "en",
"likes": "16"
},
{....[/color]
- Your Project_API_Key is OK! 
It 's true .. I also tried to make a folder with a few films with the universal movie scraper as a service .... and .. by magic .... the artwork dowloader has started to work .... always with Aeon mq7 and 17.6 on the mac ....

It's a TMDB movie scraper problem then .... not the Artwork downloader script plugin ...

and now? should I have them re-scan 1300 films? I want to die! Big Grin ahahahahhahahahah Big Grin
(2017-12-05, 23:44)marci0 Wrote: It 's true .. I also tried to make a folder with a few films with the universal movie scraper as a service .... and .. by magic .... the artwork dowloader has started to work .... always with Aeon mq7 and 17.6 on the mac ....

It's a scraper problem then .... not the plugin ...

and now? should I have them re-scan 1300 films? I want to die! Big Grin ahahahahhahahahah Big Grin
 does it work with new movies just added to kodi??
sweet it work.. even with new movies just added.. 
now i dont have animatedposter. how do i manually download animatedposter??

EDIT:: never mind. just took a while to get them back..
I changed the scraper in the folders with the movies ( from tmdb to Universal movie scarper ) without remaking the scraping for all the content (1325 films -> rather I killed myself Big Grin Big Grin )... After I renamed the last files inserted since the problem occurred (only about ten in my case) even for one or a few letters in order to make him do a scraping-detect at the Kodi start, immediately after having matched new contents as well you know with Aeon Mq7 the artwork downloader (always if the option is selected in the skin settings). and everything is smooth , clearart cdart posters....  

ps. Basically to force the detection of extra content on a film already marked by the previous scraper, you simply need to redo "i" key, and reload ... once recovered from the new scraper work perfectly both the "solo" and "gui".

thank goodness ... my life would have been very sad without those beautiful rotating images Big Grin
Yes, it seems to be ok using The Universal movie scraper.

Looking for the same with TVShow.....

Maybe the conection between themoviedatabase and artworkdownloader is wrong (the same with the tvdb and artworddownloader)
(2017-12-06, 13:17)Bitter Wrote: Yes, it seems to be ok using The Universal movie scraper.

Looking for the same with TVShow.....

Maybe the conection between themoviedatabase and artworkdownloader is wrong (the same with the tvdb and artworddownloader)
I'm using TVDB scraper for TV Shows and I don't have any problems with Artwork Downloader.
It seems to be a problem only regarding TMDB scraper.

@Bitter
By the way, have you checked the new version I have maded? (14.3.0.0)
Now you can enter your API keys through the addon settings.
The artwork downloader 14.3.0.0 t plugin is a very useful one with the possibility to insert API-keys directly! nice job!
(2017-12-06, 13:44)burekas Wrote: By the way, have you checked the new version I have maded? (14.3.0.0)
Now you can enter your API keys through the addon settings.

Yes I try it and seems to work good with movies (with universal scraper) and TV Shows.....

I have to try in home cinema pc, (now in the laptop), but looks good.

Thanl you for your work
i fix artwork downloader and works ok, but in silvo's theme don't appear disc art for download, whyHuh

thanks!
I'm having a blonde moment...I've updated Artwork Downloader and entered in the project API key for fanart.tv...but how do I set Universal Movie Scraper as the default...can't for the life of me remember.
I've installed UMS but can't see in that or in Artwork downloader where to set it...sorry, dumb question I know...be gentle!
Ah never mind, edit source and change scraper, correct? Thanks anyways...there's no 'delete post' in these forums?
Hi. LivePolish TV won't be open! Just requested for code, I will be appreciated if anyone Can help me for a code please. Ta
Hello Persian UK

What does your question have to do with Artwork Downloader? Which is the thread you posted in.

Where did you download LIvePolish TV from?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi,

I'm using LibreElec with the latest version of Kodi. Aeon MQ7, I have API keys which I have verified as working. TV artwork still downloads OK but Film artwork stopped about a week ago.

I've installed v14 of the artwork downloader, but that does the same, I've even reverted to older versions of Kodi. No joy Sad

Whenever I try to download artwork for new film media, I get the error: "No provider ID"

Has anyone seen this error before?

Thanks

Mike
  • 203(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18