• 206(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2018-01-15, 12:44)olympia Wrote: For those using Leia nightly builds. Universal Movie Scraper as from v5.0.0 now scrapes: clearlogo, clearart, movie banner, movie landscape, movie discart.

This is a new feature requires Leia, therefore UMS v5.0.0 will not be available for prior versions of Kodi.
 Rock on!

Ohh foo, I meant to mention in a final message to that PR, this doesn't exactly need Leia; earlier versions to a small extent supported this - the artwork is placed in the database with the rest of the available art, and can be selected in the "Choose Art" dialog, Kodi just didn't set the extra artwork to the art table for skin/API consumption like we'd expect. *sigh* Maybe too late to help, but anyway, thank you for implementing this.
Ha, thanks for the PR!

on your comment: tested this in Kodi 17.6 and those extra stuff is definitely not coming up in "Choose Art" dialog as they now do on Leia.
Yes, flowlessly, thank you SO SO SO much!
No? Damn! It's too late for me to be remembering experiments, shoulda saved the daps for the morning. Maybe at least it doesn't break anything? Just thinking you could avoid a second build if the Krypton version needs updating later, if you wanted (I don't like keeping multiple builds of Python add-ons).
Hello guys

‏I need help, there is no option to add
‏logo or cdart ، How can I download!?
‏I added a key to artwork downloader

‏informations:
‏Nvidia Shield Tv
Kodi 17.6 skin aeon mq7
artwork downloader 14.4.0.0

أرسلت بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام Tapatalk
Hello Faisalm

The workarounds are only temporary as this add-on will be marked as broken soon

Please read the following post...Post #3073

The start of the issue commences on page 179 of this thread

Many members are now using Artwork Beef... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I pulled AD support out of my Leia skin mod and probably will from Krypton mod soon.  I suspect other skinners will do likewise so users are advised to consider other options for extended artwork.

Edit:  should add that I'm considering how best to support extended art in Leia, including the new extended art capabilities for music.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2018-01-22, 00:32)Faisalm Wrote: Hello guys

‏I need help, there is no option to add
‏logo or cdart ، How can I download!?
‏I added a key to artwork downloader

‏informations:
‏Nvidia Shield Tv
Kodi 17.6 skin aeon mq7
artwork downloader 14.4.0.0

أرسلت بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام Tapatalk
Not that it matters now but that's because there isn't any for that particular item.
Artwork Downloader Broken?

Please your help
(2018-01-22, 21:11)arzaz Wrote: Artwork Downloader Broken?

Please your help
It was automatically disabled when I launched Kodi!
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2018-01-22, 21:11)arzaz Wrote: Artwork Downloader Broken?

Please your help

(2018-01-13, 16:12)Martijn Wrote: Due to continuous stealing of API keys Artwork Downloader became non functioning a long while ago. Because of this I have absolutely zero intention of fixing it again but never marked it broken because skins depend on it and it would create chaos. I will also not accept any updates for it in our repo and as such will mark it broken in Leia repo in a while. If enough skins have dropped it Krypton will be next.
Since Python scrapers are on the horizon as well it should become obsolete. Artwork Beef is somewhat of a fork and still maintained. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886

You can all thank the freaking pirates, builds, idiots and whatever so called "communities" for destroying it.
This decision is non negotiable.
artwork downloader works fine for me, but i was wondering if theres a way to make it only download one fanart instead of its minimum of five ?
i love kodi
(2018-02-20, 18:57)o0nightfire0o Wrote: artwork downloader works fine for me, but i was wondering if theres a way to make it only download one fanart instead of its minimum of five ?

edit script.artwork.downloader/resources/settings.xml 
line 30... change default from 5 to 1... change range from 5,5,20 to 1,1,20
i have another problem, so i had to get rid of kodi and all its files including the appdata files, so i did a fresh install added a movie source, added artwork downloader again, got new api keys and set artwork downloader to override anything it finds, so it finishes and i go into my movies and change the view to logo view and there are no logos just the text of the name of the movie, whats going on?
i love kodi
Hello o0nightfire0o

Judging by your previous posts, you are certainly aware that Artwork Downloader is no longer supported. Further, it will be marked as broken in the repository in the near future which means your local version will eventually stop working.

I doubt anyone will help you with your logo issue.

Why not move over to Artwork Beef which has become the replacement for Artwork Downloader?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 206(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18